No announcement yet.

JJ and Lowry bad blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This "story" is almost as juicy as Delonte West shagging LeBron's mom. Almost.

Comment

why_you_mad_tho wrote: View Post
      Yea who cares. It's only bad blood between one of our leaders and a key role player. I mean nothing bad can possibly come out of this. It's not like it can lead to chemistry issues or anything.

/S
      Dramatic much?

I can't believe we're taking about this rubbish.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
        Dramatic much?

I can't believe we're taking about this rubbish.
        Agreed. Somebody needs to sleep with somebody girlfriend. Paul George didn't just use instagram to fuck up the clubhouse.

Comment

What is hard to understand? JJ has to take the effort to specifically go and take down the post supporting Kyle. It doesn't happen by accident. It isn't small, there is something here and to dismiss it is stupid. Forget endorsing Teague, I get that. But it is that he took down the post for Kyle that is scary.

Comment

why_you_mad_tho wrote: View Post
            It means you may have had a falling out with the first person. Are you gonna keep the photos you have of your ex on facebook if that relationship ended on a bad note?
            This is true. Just because some of you are mature and don't take to instagram for petty things like this I don't think JJ is as mature. The significance is that there are chemistry issues right now. The instagram is proof that certain players are unhappy with one another.

Comment

This is a huge deal. Probably a reason why JJ played such little time vs the pelicans
              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

I don't know why everyone is jumping on this guy. What he is saying sounds legit. It may be nothing, but what if something evident develops and something comes to light in the future about Lowry or Johnson not getting along. Then this guy will look like nostra fucking damus.

Comment

It's a big deal soley because the raptors a team based on chemistry. That's what has got them to where they are now , it's not like we have a kobe/ lebron to lead the way .
                  2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    More and more I'm wondering if this season hasn't got into Kyle's head, and he's reverting to his d-bag ways, and that's why the team's starting to slip.

That story about Masai sitting him down two summers ago, and changing his life by telling him he needed to change his attitude, as nice as that story was, shit like that often doesn't last.
                    Posts like this piss me right off. Lowry has been in MVP conversations this year, and he's been doing it by being the heart and soul LEADER of this team and LAYING HIS BODY on the line night in and night out. The guy brings it and has been nothing short of a true professional and you still got fans of OUR team taking pot shots at him.

D bag ways? Shit like that doesn't last? Do you even know the whole story? He was NEVER a JR Smith, Ricky Davis, Ron Artest douche bag. He was a head strong alpha dog in his EARLY 20's. His problem was needing to accept that he needs to cool his jets and he doesn't know everything about everything when it comes to winning basketball games. He matured. He realized the error in his ways. Now leave the guy be.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Posts like this piss me right off. Lowry has been in MVP conversations this year, and he's been doing it by being the heart and soul LEADER of this team and LAYING HIS BODY on the line night in and night out. The guy brings it and has been nothing short of a true professional and you still got fans of OUR team taking pot shots at him.

D bag ways? Shit like that doesn't last? Do you even know the whole story? He was NEVER a JR Smith, Ricky Davis, Ron Artest douche bag. He was a head strong alpha dog in his EARLY 20's. His problem was needing to accept that he needs to cool his jets and he doesn't know everything about everything when it comes to winning basketball games. He matured. He realized the error in his ways. Now leave the guy be.
                      +1000

Kyle Lowry might end up going down as one of the best leaders the Raptors have EVER had, and one stretch of tough games and people are already stirring the pot. Ridiculous.

Whether there is any bone of contention between JJ and Kyle is another story, but I do find it a little weird that JJ wouldn't also rep Kyle considering they're on the same team. That said, JJ did not look at all like a malcontent last night. Dude was cheering his heart out for the guys on the floor, which is really great to see. If there is any internal disciplinary matter happening, it's probably about something else and I don't think we should speculate on that until there's actual information to discuss.

Comment

Why JJ did not play yesterday?

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                          Why JJ did not play yesterday?
                          Ross was the SF on the second unit and DD on the first. Can't remember but if Casey went small then there isn't minutes left. At PF Amir,TH and 2Pats get minutes. It'll be the same vs Memphis. Casey's love of using the shortest players as much as possible squeezes out the SF, the defensive position.

Comment

Although it is conceivable that JJ removing a picture from his social media is reflective of the nature of his relationship with Lowry, my issue is that you are place A LOT of weight on three events.

JJ posts picture
                            JJ removes picture
                            JJ post picture of Teague

How many interactions do JJ and Lowry have a day? Even IF the removal of the Lowry's picture and the posting of the Teague picture was a directly result of JJ be upset, doesn't mean that it's a lasting indicator of anything. Anyone whose spent time playing team sports or is married, knows that it's really easy to get upset at teammates/partner but things blow over just as quickly as they start.

Isn't it just as likey that JJ knows lowry is going to make the all-star game and so now wants to make a push for a friend to make it as well?

You can construct a logic and a narrative out of social media posts, but when the narrative and logic are larger than the information you have that supports its, you're going to have a hard time convincing me there's something there. Too much extrapolation on too little info.

"Sometimes a phallic symbol is just a phallic symbol."
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

by the same logic, you can say the opposite right?

Because really, anything can happen. As a fan you can only hope it gets sorted.

Comment

At least we know Lou Williams and Amir Johnson aren't beefing

http://dimemag.com/2015/01/lou-willi...nse-instagram/

Comment

Working...
                                X