JJ and Lowry bad blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question...

If i have a photo with one person.. delete the photo and then put up a photo with another person.. does it mean I dislike the first person?

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
      Question...

If i have a photo with one person.. delete the photo and then put up a photo with another person.. does it mean I dislike the first person?
      Yes, in Europe that's a hate crime

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
        Question...

It means you may have had a falling out with the first person. Are you gonna keep the photos you have of your ex on facebook if that relationship ended on a bad note?

Comment

why_you_mad_tho wrote: View Post
          It means you may have had a falling out with the first person. Are you gonna keep the photos you have of your ex on facebook if that relationship ended on a bad note?
          Honestly believe that JJ isn't banging Lowry anymore.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Honestly believe that JJ isn't banging Lowry anymore.
            Or if you had a falling out with your friend. Would you leave photos of him up on your social media pages?

Comment

Wrong. Your facts are not all facts.

"Fact: team has played badly and might want to shake things up"

The only fact here is that team has played badly otherwise there are no reports saying they want to shake things up.

"Fact: JJ's been good and his value might be at it's highest given his cheap contract"

The only fact there is JJ has been good. What you said about his value on the other hand is how you perceive it to be.

"Fact: He took down a photo supporting Lowry and endorsed another PG"

That is indeed a fact.

My facts on the other hand were all facts. I did not add any narratives to them like you did with your facts. I did however look at those facts to draw my own conclusion.
              You just added the narrative at the end of listing them. Only real difference. No one buys what you're selling here. You keep pushing it. No leg to stand on. Keep on trollin

Comment

Or if you had a falling out with your friend. Would you leave photos of him up on your social media pages?
                I'm a guy I don't take pics of friends. I don't even remember what my friends look like when they arent immediately in front of me.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  You just added the narrative at the end of listing them. Only real difference. No one buys what you're selling here. You keep pushing it. No leg to stand on. Keep on trollin
                  Yes, i added my narrative at the end after drawing my conclusion from those facts combined. You drew your own conclusion to each "fact" individually. That is a big difference.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    I'm a guy I don't take pics of friends. I don't even remember what my friends look like when they arent immediately in front of me.
                    Ok that is how you work. This thread is about JJ and clearly JJ works differently as he has many pics of him and his friends on his social media.

Comment

Ok that is how you work. Clearly JJ works differently as he has many pics of him and his friends on his social media.
                      Are they friend or potential opponents? First rule of Fight Club...

Comment

Yes, i added my narrative at the end after drawing my conclusion from those facts combined. You drew your own conclusion to each "fact" individually. That is a big difference.
                        Not at all. I showed the inferences I was making along the way. You just presented it at the end.

Comment

Alright I defended the conversation originally but it's swung too far the other way now.

Comment

Ok that is how you work. This thread is about JJ and clearly JJ works differently as he has many pics of him and his friends on his social media.
                            You don't know how JJ "works" lmao

Instagram isn't everything
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

He may have not liked the photo. He may have not liked the amount of the photos he had on IG. He may have "voted" with that pic and then removed it.

Comment

Don't they count the votes on instagram so why he deleted Vote for Lowry pic?
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X