JJ and Lowry bad blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why_you_mad_tho wrote: View Post
    Well did Butler post a photo on instagram endorsing Rose only to remove it later while at the same time endorsing another point guard?
    That's it i'm done lol.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Most people here seem to not give a shit. There's no story here. Just move along folks.
      TRex wrote: View Post
      That's it i'm done lol.
      The first stage of grief is denial.
      Last edited by why_you_mad_tho; Sun Jan 18, 2015, 02:28 PM.

Comment

The first stage of grief is denial.
        This isn't denial. That's all those people who think there's not a thing wrong with Casey's coaching. This is just you being beyond paranoid about some instagram page. Get over it. Again, there's no story, just you stirring shit up.

Comment

This isn't denial. That's all those people who think there's not a thing wrong with Casey's coaching. This is just you being beyond paranoid about some instagram page. Get over it. Again, there's no story, just you stirring shit up.
          Why are you mad at me? I'm not the one causing issues in the locker room.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
            Well if he blatantly said "Screw Lowry, vote Teague" than we wouldn't be even having this conversation as it would be quite clear something is going on.

I dunno. Maybe it's just a coincidence that JJ took down a photo that he had already posted endorsing Lowry at the same time that the team is sputtering a bit, holding players-only meetings, etc. Maybe it's not. We can at least talk about it without everyone throwing their arms in the air and sarcastically saying, "Well we might as well just fire everyone and tank!" It's like some of you guys just want to live in a little bubble where nothing can go wrong with the Raps.
            Not living in the bubble. Just not trying to take "he took down his photo" as bad blood. Seems childish no?

Comment

Why are you mad at me? I'm not the one causing issues in the locker room.
              Now your RR handle makes so much sense. My day can move along now.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                Now your RR handle makes so much sense. My day can move along now.
                As in, he's clearly just trolling? Yeah....

Comment

As in, he's clearly just trolling? Yeah....
                  Yea me stating facts is "trolling".

FACT: A week ago JJ and Ross posted a photo endorsing Kyle for the allstar game
                  FACT: Team is struggling, holds players only meeting.
                  FACT: JJ endorses rival point guard who is competing for the same spot as his teammate
                  FACT: JJ mysteriously removes said photo endorsing Kyle but it is still there on Ross's account.

It's not hard to connect the dots and see that there is a possibility that there is something going on behind the scenes? Instead you guys choose to dismiss it cause nothing can possibly ever go wrong in the locker room right?

Comment

FACT: JJ endorses rival point guard who is competing for the same spot as his teammate
                    FACT: JJ mysteriously removes said photo endorsing Kyle but it is still there on Ross's account.

It's not hard to connect the dots and see that there is a possibility that there is something going on behind the scenes? Instead you guys choose to dismiss it cause nothing can possibly ever go wrong in the locker room right?
                    People on this forum have too much time.

Comment

It's not hard to connect the dots and see...
                      That Jeff Teague has hacked JJ's account? It makes complete sense. Rival point guard, trying to drive a wedge between the team... Thank goodness for all of these facts

Looking forward to talking about winning again soon.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        People on this forum have too much time.
                        As expected, you can't refute anything I have said so you post something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Next.

Comment

You're not stating facts, you're jumping to conclusions based on a couple of circumstances.

I could easily twist it and say....

Fact: team has played badly and might want to shake things up
                          Fact: JJ's been good and his value might be at it's highest given his cheap contract
                          Fact: He took down a photo supporting Lowry and endorsed another PG

Man, JJ must be getting traded. I don't know how you don't connect those dots. The fact that he took off a photo endorsing his Raptor teammate and we're getting to trade season means there has to be a deal brewing.

Have you ever heard of circumstantial evidence?

Comment

Ugh, if I wanted to read a gossip column I'd have gone to a site that caters to that desire. Don't need that garbage here.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

As expected, you can't refute anything I have said so you post something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Next.
                              I guess. Not really interested in digitally stalking people on Instagram. Don't really care if everything is true. If the team can hold anyone to under 60% shooting before the ASG is good enough for me. Don't even care if Lowry gets voted in tbh

Comment

You're not stating facts, you're jumping to conclusions based on a couple of circumstances.

I could easily twist it and say....

Fact: team has played badly and might want to shake things up
                                Fact: JJ's been good and his value might be at it's highest given his cheap contract
                                Fact: He took down a photo supporting Lowry and endorsed another PG

Man, JJ must be getting traded. I don't know how you don't connect those dots. The fact that he took off a photo endorsing his Raptor teammate and we're getting to trade season means there has to be a deal brewing.

Have you ever heard of circumstantial evidence?
                                Wrong. Your facts are not all facts.

"Fact: team has played badly and might want to shake things up"

The only fact here is that team has played badly otherwise there are no reports saying they want to shake things up.

"Fact: JJ's been good and his value might be at it's highest given his cheap contract"

The only fact there is JJ has been good. What you said about his value on the other hand is how you perceive it to be.

"Fact: He took down a photo supporting Lowry and endorsed another PG"

That is indeed a fact.

My facts on the other hand were all facts. I did not add any narratives to them like you did with your facts. I did however look at those facts to draw my own conclusion.

Comment

Working...
                                X