JJ and Lowry bad blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ and Lowry bad blood?

Got this from realgm. So JJ through his instagram just recently endorsed Jeff Teague as best pg in the league and to vote him to the all star game.

But that's not all. Last week Ross and JJ both posted on their instagrams to support Lowry for all star. That post is still there on Ross's instagram but no longer on JJ's.

Scroll down near the end to see the post:

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...5367&start=300
    Last edited by why_you_mad_tho; Sun Jan 18, 2015, 11:06 AM.

JJ knew Teague a lot longer than Lowry and they were college teammates

This is nothing lool
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      JJ knew Teague a lot longer than Lowry and they were college teammates

This is nothing lool
      Ok what about the second part of my post? Why did JJ remove his Lowry for all star endorsement from his instagram while Ross still has it up? Explain that wiseguy.

Comment

Much ado about nothing. JJ and Teague are good friends.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          Much ado about nothing. JJ and Teague are good friends.
          So you don't think it's a little strange that JJ also removed his instagram pic telling people to vote for kyle?

Comment

god i hate instagram and twitter

Comment

As already mentioned, they're best buds. Much ado about nothing if you ask me.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                As already mentioned, they're best buds. Much ado about nothing if you ask me.
                So you don't think it's a little strange that JJ also removed his instagram pic telling people to vote for kyle? And everybody has friends around the league. You don't see Cousins telling people to vote for Wall.

Comment

OK, perhaps its a little odd, but honestly who cares. The issues with this team go far beyond an all-star ballot vote. And I would hope both guys are mature and professional enough to realize that.

Comment

"He's endorsing Jeff Teague and not me!!??!!?? DWANE CUT HIS MINUTES"
                    OG is our king

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                      OK, perhaps its a little odd, but honestly who cares. The issues with this team go far beyond an all-star ballot vote. And I would hope both guys are mature and professional enough to realize that.
                      Yea who cares. It's only bad blood between one of our leaders and a key role player. I mean nothing bad can possibly come out of this. It's not like it can lead to chemistry issues or anything.

/S

Comment

who cares, they suck anyhow

Comment

This absolutely means something. The entire Raptor organization, from players to owners, have been pushing #votekyle for the better part of a month now. Just for appearances sake, you should always have your teammates' back.

Now I'm loooking at his post of the Scottie Pippen quote differently.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            This absolutely means something. The entire Raptor organization, from players to owners, have been pushing #votekyle for the better part of a month now. Just for appearances sake, you should always have your teammates' back.

Now I'm loooking at his post of the Scottie Pippen quote differently.
                            THANK YOU! Finally someone who is using their head. You just don't just endorse a rival point guard while simultaneously removing support for your teammate whose most likely competing for the same spot for no reason.

Comment

More and more I'm wondering if this season hasn't got into Kyle's head, and he's reverting to his d-bag ways, and that's why the team's starting to slip.

That story about Masai sitting him down two summers ago, and changing his life by telling him he needed to change his attitude, as nice as that story was, shit like that often doesn't last.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                              X