JJ and Lowry bad blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    More and more I'm wondering if this season hasn't got into Kyle's head, and he's reverting to his d-bag ways, and that's why the team's starting to slip.

That story about Masai sitting him down two summers ago, and changing his life by telling him he needed to change his attitude, as nice as that story was, shit like that often doesn't last.
    i don't know what you're basing this on.

Comment

I'm sorry but if my best friend is aiming for the same thing as my teammate, I am going to support my best friend. I wouldn't want nothing more than to see both of them succeed, but I'd still support my best friend outside of the court.

I do think that JJ however is pissed that he isn't getting much PT. He has been one of the most consistent players on the team, and yet he doesn't get enough burn. That's what the SP quote is all about.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        More and more I'm wondering if this season hasn't got into Kyle's head, and he's reverting to his d-bag ways, and that's why the team's starting to slip.

That story about Masai sitting him down two summers ago, and changing his life by telling him he needed to change his attitude, as nice as that story was, shit like that often doesn't last.
        I have no clue what you are talking about. Lowry is just gassed. If you look at the games when Demar went down, Lowry was carrying everything. You can only do that for so long before you need a break from the physical and mental fatigue.

Comment

I don't follow any of these players on any form of social media, but if what the OP has laid out is accurate (JJ endorsed Lowry at first, then removed it and put up a post asking for Teague to be voted in) then it probably means a little something. Throw in JJ's ominous Scottie Pippen picture/quote and the prickly history of both the parties involved…. hmmmm.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
            I don't follow any of these players on any form of social media, but if what the OP has laid out is accurate (JJ endorsed Lowry at first, then removed it and put up a post asking for Teague to be voted in) then it probably means a little something. Throw in JJ's ominous Scottie Pippen picture/quote and the prickly history of both the parties involved…. hmmmm.
            I couldn't find anything on his IG saying vote Teague. If it is a comment, then it is what it is, but I don't see anything in the form of blatantly saying screw lowry vote teague.

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
              I couldn't find anything on his IG saying vote Teague. If it is a comment, then it is what it is, but I don't see anything in the form of blatantly saying screw lowry vote teague.
              Again, for the 100th time JJ and Ross both endorsed Kyle for all star on their instagrams. That post is still up on Ross's instagram but it is no longer on JJ's. I even provided a link to those posts from realgm.

Comment

This just seems to me like digging too deep to make conclusions, and making something small to be way bigger than it is - the sort of stuff ESPN does with LeBron daily.

Comment

why_you_mad_tho wrote: View Post
                  Again, for the 100th time JJ and Ross both endorsed Kyle for all star on their instagrams. That post is still up on Ross's instagram but it is no longer on JJ's. I even provided a link to those posts from realgm.
                  He removed an image? That is saying there is bad blood?

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                    This just seems to me like digging too deep to make conclusions, and making something small to be way bigger than it is - the sort of stuff ESPN does with LeBron daily.
                    Welcome to Raptors Republic. I blame Casey though, should've told JJ to stop using IG. Fire him!
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Welcome to Raptors Republic. I blame Casey though, should've told JJ to stop using IG. Fire him!
                      #FireMasai while you are at it. Hey lets just fire everyone!

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        I don't think this kind of thing would be analyzed so much if the team wasn't playing badly.
                        OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                          I don't think this kind of thing would be analyzed so much if the team wasn't playing badly.
                          Who even cares about what they do in their free time. So long as they play well on the court, they don't need to be best friends off the court.

Comment

He removed an image? That is saying there is bad blood?
                            So endorsing a rival point guard who is most likely competing for the same spot as your teammate while simultaneously removing support for said teammate is nothing? It's all just a coincidence is what you're telling me?

Comment

#FireMasai while you are at it. Hey lets just fire everyone!
                              Fire everyone! blow it up! we suck! tank for Okafor! that's what some of you wanted the Raps to do last season right? tank for Wiggins? look at where the Wolves are right now.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

why_you_mad_tho wrote: View Post
                                So endorsing a rival point guard who is most likely competing for the same spot as your teammate while simultaneously removing support for said teammate is nothing? It's all just a coincidence is what you're telling me?
                                I just think you are putting too much thought into it. We lose a couple of games and then because this dude took down a photo and said something about his good friend (who is balling no less) he automatically must have bad blood for one of his teammates?

Comment

Working...
                                X