No announcement yet.

Game #41: Toronto Raptors 92 - Milwaukee Bucks 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV WAS getting crunch time minutes last year, was he not? Or am I crazy?

Granted, last night 2Pat was playing awesome and Casey actually made the right decision. But it's getting pretty ridiculous, you can't any longer say it was the matchup, or whatever. It could be a traditional big in there and JV could be putting up 30 and 10, he's still coming out. Does anyone remember the ONE game earlier this season that JV was actually in during crunch time? Lowry gave him the ball in a tie with like a minute to go and he panicked. Completely flustered, couldn't handle the situation. He's developing his overall game but by the time he actually starts playing crunch time he'l need to do it a couple more years just to get his composure down.

Also, GV love in from Casey while benching JJ is retarded.

Dwane Casey sucks.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      I'm okay starting JJ but then you need to start Patterson for spacing.
      Which wouldn't be terrible... I don't understand why we don't do it against the Knickerbockers of the league
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        Which wouldn't be terrible... I don't understand why we don't do it against the Knickerbockers of the league
        It would actually be great.

Lowry
        Derozan
        JJ
        Patterson
        Valanciunas

Bench: Ross, Lou, Amir, Vasquez. Better depth, better defense, most likely, a better Amir.

Casey is an idiot.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          He's not a post up big
          I think it's too early to say that about Val. I think his post game has grown leaps and bounds just this season. I think he could get much better at it. But he needs to get minutes and touches. It's be helpful having another big he could go up against in practice every day. Not convinced Magloire or any of our bench guys are up to it. He's probably the most valuable asset this team has. He needs to be developed with care and patience. I'm not happy either with how Casey seems to lose patience with him so easily. And we should have a dedicated big man coach, ideally one who Casey listens to.

Comment

Working...
          X