Game #42: Toronto Raptors 86 - Memphis Grizzlies 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    So I think i might take back being happy with this loss. We just ended the game SO bad that I don't know how I feel anymore.
    dude everyone knows you feel. you basically want to kill yourself every night. no big surprises there.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
      They play d and compete like this EVERY night, they'll win a lot more than they lose. I'm really happy w how JV is coming along. And the boys rebounded hard too. But that can't be a fleeting effort. Has to happen every night.
      I'll buy that one for now to prevent drinking. Memphis tends to read scouting reports better though to easily shut our offence down.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        Hey.....at least most of you came in expecting a loss :P

For me, it's next game! Go Raptors gooooo sucha waste of sitting in the student center and not getting on the bus cuz I thought I'd miss the game and mainly cuz it looked like we might have won!
        you're a student?
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• It's so painful to watch our offence, not just because of the system, but because we can't hit open shots for some reason.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Our offense is poop
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              dude everyone knows you feel. you basically want to kill yourself every night. no big surprises there.
              Probably not helpful to encourage that line of thought.

Comment

• that patterson 3 inbound play is a nice one,

Comment

• It's a simple game when it goes inside outside and with perimeter ball movement. Lowry, 3 assists. This game and the last game. Terrible team play. JV the only one who shot 50%. Hero ball will be the death of this team.

Comment

• This is not on Casey. Had some wide open looks, couldn't hit shots. Casey didn't shoot 16% from 3.

The team competed hard on D won the rebounding battle just couldn't hit shots.
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• Raptors suffer there first loss on a Wednesday night! Oh wow!

Comment

• We are headed for 4/5 matchup vs Cleveland and early exit.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          Raptors suffer there first loss on a Wednesday night! Oh wow!
                          more of those to come soon.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• single digit loss, let's get that much at least

Comment

• Hard fought loss!

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                                We are headed for 4/5 matchup vs Cleveland and early exit.
                                Let's be honest, we're getting kicked out the first unless we're facing the Nets.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X