To all the fake fans in this forum. Amir has a message for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I'm not offended in the slightest, I replied in a sarcastic manner because all the people on this forum are diehards IMO

And you calling them "Fake Fans" is pathetic
    Not all... Popularity rises and falls as the team does in my 5 years here. It rises greatly in the playoffs though, not all those fans were die-hards. Watching the Bucks or Memphis games in mid-January is pretty die-hard though.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Watching the Bucks or Memphis games in mid-January is pretty die-hard though.
      hahaha.

You aint wrong.

Comment

Ridiculous premise by the OP. Anybody who cares enough to post about the Raps (good or bad) on this forum, has a passion about this team, bordering on an unhealthy obsession. RR posters represent the "hardest of the hard-core Raptor fans". It's the new fans who've jumped on board since this team started winning, and are now jumping off board is who Amir should be (and hopefully is) calling out.

I would put my money on Amir (like GV) calling out the fans who were booing in the last game against the Pelicans. This I can agree with. I don't believe in fans booing your own players. Even if you think they're not putting out the effort, that's pretty hard to prove. I think they are putting out the effort, but the strategies are simply flawed, and difficult to correct mid-season.

If discussing coaching strategies and player strengths and weaknesses makes us fake fans to some posters who don't like to read it, then so be it. I'll ride with the posters (aka hardcore Raptors fans) that don't think that way.

The opposite of love is not hate, it is apathy. And by definition, posting on this site is the complete opposite of apathy.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
          Ridiculous premise by the OP. Anybody who cares enough to post about the Raps (good or bad) on this forum, has a passion about this team, bordering on an unhealthy obsession. RR posters represent the "hardest of the hard-core Raptor fans". It's the new fans who've jumped on board since this team started winning, and are now jumping off board is who Amir should be (and hopefully is) calling out.

I would put my money on Amir (like GV) calling out the fans who were booing in the last game against the Pelicans. This I can agree with. I don't believe in fans booing your own players. Even if you think they're not putting out the effort, that's pretty hard to prove. I think they are putting out the effort, but the strategies are simply flawed, and difficult to correct mid-season.

If discussing coaching strategies and player strengths and weaknesses makes us fake fans to some posters who don't like to read it, then so be it. I'll ride with the posters (aka hardcore Raptors fans) that don't think that way.

The opposite of love is not hate, it is apathy. And by definition, posting on this site is the complete opposite of apathy.
          I go to The ACC to boo the Leafs and then leave. Fans have a right to call a crap team crap

Comment

Everything aside, that is a dope pic.

Except Chucky looks too short despite standing.

Comment

Chunk is too short. Dude's listed at 6'6", imagine what he actually is.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                Chunk is too short. Dude's listed at 6'6", imagine what he actually is.
                Short, can't jump, shoot or post gets 4@22M. Everybody needs to find Chucks agent

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Raptors are clearly slumping right now(it happens to every team) and everybody's off the bandwagon lmao. Fire everyone!

#TellEmAmir #ProveEm

http://instagram.com/p/yH3NC6p3bg/?m...campaign=photo
                  It's a ten-game slump in an 82-game season. Kind of early to panic.

And let's be honest — the team was overachieving early on. We got our hopes up way too high.

Comment

"I love the team, therefore I hate the coach"
                    -SamMitchells@RR
                    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Short, can't jump, shoot or post gets 4@22M. Everybody needs to find Chucks agent
                      I actually really like Chuck. Wish he got PT over Hansborough.

Comment

Why make this about forum members? It's clearly about:
                        a) the fans who are booing the team at home, like Greivis mentioned
                        b) the douches who are trolling these guys' social media accounts, multiple instances of this happening, most recently this:

Healthy debate on forums is the sign of a passionate fan. Saying the critics aren't fans is like saying people who disagree with our military decisions aren't patriots.
                        Last edited by Scraptor; Wed Jan 21, 2015, 05:51 PM.

Comment

my creative director just walked by my desk and screamed "THE RAPTORS FUCKING SUCK RIGHT NOW".

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            my creative director just walked by my desk and screamed "THE RAPTORS FUCKING SUCK RIGHT NOW".
                            go fuck yourself Mr. creative director

Comment

also, players should NEVER read social media crap. they're gonna get sucked into trolling nonsense.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                also, players should NEVER read social media crap. they're gonna get sucked into trolling nonsense.
                                Yeah, I'm really surprised by how often players seem to get sucked into social media trolling. Don't they know it's the Internet? None of that crap means anything - somebody is spouting garbage like that on every corner of the web.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X