X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#TradeAmir

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
      Yeah, I'm really surprised by how often players seem to get sucked into social media trolling. Don't they know it's the Internet? None of that crap means anything - somebody is spouting garbage like that on every corner of the web.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

dr. James naismith wrote: View Post
        this is what i think of this thread ......

looooooool!!!

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Not everyone one guy. People still like the Raptors otherwise the board would be dead
          We all want the same thing. The players need to take responsibility for their poor play and make things happen. To blame the fans for your poor play is just projecting your own failures and frustrations onto someone else.

Comment

I'm not sure what is more ridiculous; that Amir is getting involved with fan reactions via the internet or that the OP is directly calling people on this forum "fake fans". It all goes back to the "agree with me or you aren't a real fan" concept that some people subscribe to.

Might as well start a new tank vs retool thread so we can sort out the real fans from the fakes
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Are those Raptors branded flip flops DD is wearing?

I want those!

I enjoy seeing the comradery on this team.
              Seems like the type of locker room you want to be in. Free of distractions and keep the focus on the court.
              Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
              Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
              Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
                Are you talking about Reddit?

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, I'm really surprised by how often players seem to get sucked into social media trolling. Don't they know it's the Internet? None of that crap means anything - somebody is spouting garbage like that on every corner of the web.
                  Yeah, the Internet is sometimes like the digital age equivalent of the scribbling profanity on the bathroom wall, when nobody is around to see you do it.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Why make this about forum members? It's clearly about:
                    a) the fans who are booing the team at home, like Greivis mentioned
                    b) the douches who are trolling these guys' social media accounts, multiple instances of this happening, most recently this:

Healthy debate on forums is the sign of a passionate fan. Saying the critics aren't fans is like saying people who disagree with our military decisions aren't patriots.
                    Criticism and debate is fine. The problem is people can't just be critics, they have to be shitty assholes about it. Everyone on the internet wants to be the dick they secretly wish they could be in real life but never get away with.

Comment

I was cautious when everything was sunshine and rainbows, I'm hesitant to believe we will sink very far before the end of the season.

My opinion now is more or less the same as when we started which is

we are built to win 50 - games, we will win the division, we will end up in the top four. We will get to the second round. We have an outside shot at the ECF. IF for some reason the ECF team we face has a catastrophic implosion we will get swept in the NBA finals
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                        I was cautious when everything was sunshine and rainbows, I'm hesitant to believe we will sink very far before the end of the season.

My opinion now is more or less the same as when we started which is

we are built to win 50 - games, we will win the division, we will end up in the top four. We will get to the second round. We have an outside shot at the ECF. IF for some reason the ECF team we face has a catastrophic implosion we will get swept in the NBA finals
                        That's completely wrong! You underestimate this team so much!

We could win a game in the NBA finals given the catastrophic implosion of the Hawks and/or Bulls. Definitely not two games though.
                        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Amir can suck a d*ck.

I'm literally the Raptors' biggest fan and I would challenge probably anyone on that. Hell, I'm up at 7 am on a damn Saturday, and I'm posting on Raptors forums......it's kind of sad.

But the whole "you are either with us or against us" schtick in the face of adversity and criticism is such an American thing to do. We are upset because we are on your side. If we didn't care, we wouldn't boo, we wouldn't give any sh*ts, but we do, so get it together!

Comment

So I guess Amir forgot to #ProveEm.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              So I guess Amir forgot to #ProveEm.
                              Sometimes I want this team to be blown up just so this #ProveEm bullshit dies. Fucking dumbest thing I've ever seen as a Raptors fan.

Comment

Just as well, I have a message for Amir:

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X