Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miles Plumlee Toronto Raptors Bound? Center In Exchange For Terrence Ross Rumored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miles Plumlee Toronto Raptors Bound? Center In Exchange For Terrence Ross Rumored!

Take this with a very large grain of salt because its from some site called "Your Health".

Rumor has it that the Toronto Raptors are interested in the struggling center. It is a more complicated deal as Plumlee will come along with Gerald Green in exchange for Terrence Ross, Tyler Hansbrough, or Landry Fields.
    Source - Click here

Not sure I like it, but I could see Ross having great success playing the Suns' up-tempo game.

Comment

Knowing the Raptors, they might try to steal away Ennis from them.

Comment

Hmmm, would've hoped Ross would bring more value. But his stock couldn't be any lower right now, so it makes sense.

Hope that's also the case with Plumlee.

Green's a nice pickup though. Wouldn't mind seeing him in the starting lineup.

Comment

quRapsfan wrote: View Post
          Knowing the Raptors, they might try to steal away Ennis from them.
          Given how much MU coveted Ennis during the draft, I would hope they'd look to get him included in any deal for Plumlee.

Just checking ESPN's Trade Machine to see which options would work...

Plumlee & Green & Ennis --> Ross & ???

1. Fields
          2. Fields & Stiemsma
          3. Hansbrough
          4. Hansbrough & Stiemsma
          5. Hayes
          6. Hayes & Stiemsma

Comment

I'd take Green and Plums for Ross + whatever
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              Given how much MU coveted Ennis during the draft, I would hope they'd look to get him included in any deal for Plumlee.

Just checking ESPN's Trade Machine to see which options would work...

Plumlee & Green & Ennis --> Ross & ???

1. Fields
              2. Fields & Stiemsma
              3. Hansbrough
              4. Hansbrough & Stiemsma
              5. Hayes
              6. Hayes & Stiemsma
              We'd also have to send draft pick/picks to do any of those, right?
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Suspect source, haven't been able to find any other leaks pointing in this direction. So who knows....

Oh Joey, wouldn't it be great if the lesser Plumdog came to the Raps?
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Perhaps the "source" is RR's very own Stephen Brothers

Link from 4 days ago
                  http://probballreport.com/is-the-sun...unding-answer/
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I like Ross + Hansbrough + Steamer for Plumlee + Green + Ennis.

Ross is definitely worth more than Plumlee and I don't think Green is enough sweetener. Maybe we send them a 2nd rounder as well. Not really sure what Ennis value is. Perhaps we have to send them a protected 1st to get him included?

Fun to think about, but doubt there is anything to this rumor.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      Suspect source, haven't been able to find any other leaks pointing in this direction. So who knows....

Haha I still feel ok our deal ... but ya, the thought crossed my mind. Green though too. Signed both him and Plumlee last year, and look, now they'll both be Raps. Who knew.

Comment

Well, someone better confirm with DC that he is ok with the acquisition and will play him. Is Stiemsma so bad that he gets absolutely no mins. ? Why did the Raps keep him over Hamilton (who would have been helpful during DD's absence).

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post

I suspect this link off the same page might have more gravitas than the Plumlee blurb...

http://www.youthhealthmag.com/articl...fake-boobs.htm

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Well, someone better confirm with DC that he is ok with the acquisition and will play him. Is Stiemsma so bad that he gets absolutely no mins. ? Why did the Raps keep him over Hamilton (who would have been helpful during DD's absence).
                            Arguing Steimsma vs Hamilton is like arguing about whether you want to eat a week old banana peel vs a week old apple core.

Comment

Mason Plumlee? Sign me up.

Miles Plumlee? No way. He had a good start of a season last season but since then has done nothing.

And if you guys think Lou Williams has a terrible shot selection, Gerald Green's is 3x worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X