Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Prospects (See Pg.7: Early Entries Announced!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people so high on Bledsoe? He's a projected second round project.

I'd hope for 1# Udoh, 2# Aldrich (Two defensive bigs) 3# Whiteside 4# Sanders 5# Bradley
    Last edited by Raptorsss; Wed May 26, 2010, 06:02 PM.
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Draft Express Now Has Advanced Stats On Draft Prospects

Good stuff

Luke Babbitt rated #1 in +/-. including an astounding -18 in team points allowed when on court vs off court. Minus on defense is good because it means that your team is giving up fewer points when you are on the court than when you are off. He is one hell of a defender or his backups really stunk. Probably a bit of both

Aldrich rated #6 in on court defense points allowed vs off court with Larry Sanders was just ahead of him.

Udoh was #6 in overall plus minus with a stronger showing on offense than defense though he did show a minus on defense.

By the way Bradley ranked dead last in plus/minus with a minus 8.7 No doubt his bad play negatively affected James who had a plus/minus of only plus 3.0

Here are the numbers. You can even compare players which is kind of neat.

I compared Aldrich with Artsiom Parakhouski and there numbers were fairly close except in scoring and totals per game since AP played more minutes per game.

Note that not all the stats seem to be available for all the players. For example there is no plus/minus for AP.

http://www.draftexpress.com/stats.ph...erence=&sort=8
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

There’s no question the team would like a center so that, if Bosh leaves, head coach Jay Triano can move Andrea Bargnani to his more natural position at the four. However, the Raptors believe that they’ll get a big in any sign-and-trade for Bosh, so team need isn’t limiting their options in the draft right now.
        The team is also in a critical point in workouts. They had in Daniel Orton, Ekpe Udoh and Cole Aldrich in last week for workouts and will have in Hassan Whiteside and Solomon Alabi in early this week.
        Later this week the Raptors will look at potential replacements for all both positions. They’ll have Eric Bledsoe, Paul George and Xavier Henry in for a workouts. All three players are in the mix at 13. Avery Bradley was also scheduled to be in the workout but an ankle sprain forced him to cancel the workout. Sources say Bradley may be the Raptors pick at No. 13 if none of the Top 10 players in the draft slip.
        Source: ESPN.com

Its a repeat post from what I posted in the Bradley thread but it should be here too.

Comment

Working...
        X