Game #43: Toronto Raptors 91 - Philadelphia 76ers 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I like the way Ross plays off the bench. He looks alive.
    True, he plays well with the second unit. But he still needs to be more aggressive on both ends of the floor. How can an NBA slam-dunk champion be afraid to drive to the hoop and either dunk or lay it in?

Comment

• Every 3pt shooter in the NBA loves playing vs us looool

We leave them wide open!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
        True, he plays well with the second unit. But he still needs to be more aggressive on both ends of the floor. How can an NBA slam-dunk champion be afraid to drive to the hoop and either dunk or lay it in?
        I just hate how on fastbreaks he always goes to the 3 point line instead of towards the rim. He's a good 3 point shooter but not automatic like Korver.

Comment

• Lol JJ comes in and makes something positive happen. But no, lets go ahead and bench him.*

JJ should be the one starting. Not Vasquez. JJ gets the easiest basket for us. Smh

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
            he doesn't get lift! I don't know what it is...but they didn't teach him proper footwork or something because when he drives, he rarely explodes up.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              I just hate how on fastbreaks he always goes to the 3 point line instead of towards the rim. He's a good 3 point shooter but not automatic like Korver.
              A lot of our players do that as well its so annoying

JUST GO TO THE RIM!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Lol JJ comes in and makes something positive happen. But no, lets go ahead and bench him.*

JJ should be the one starting. Not Vasquez. JJ gets the easiest basket for us. Smh
                He makes chucking look bad

Chucking is approximately 90.73952745% of the offense

Gotta bench him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

Lol JJ comes in and makes something positive happen. But no, lets go ahead and bench him.*

Teams will start packing the paint very fast if we start JJ. That's not good for Jonas and especially Lowry.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Teams will start packing the paint very fast if we start JJ. That's not good for Jonas and especially Lowry.
                    Start Pat with JJ and send Amir&GV to the bench

Comment

Yup, this lineup is good enough to be tested at least, but it needs to be tested now. Not in the playoffs.

Comment

Eeeexactly!! Have this line up ever played together?

Comment

• Three point strategy for the second half. If it's coming from Covington, go out and cover him. If it's coming from anyone else, forget about looking for the rebound, just look for where it's landing. I've counted three philly air balled threes that landed right in the hands of another sixer for another shot.

Comment

Just make Amir play every 5th game and have him sleep in a cryogenic chamber the rest of the time

Comment

• JJ is Mike Tyson of NBA tbh
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Lowry and Derozan fuckin up my fg% all week
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X