Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
    Yeah.. Demar has the potential to kill this franchise . I'm not too aware of all the financial stuff, but from what I've read here, if he asks for too much we won't be able to grab a superstar like durant , but if he remains humble then we can.
    He showed nothing that he deserves that money.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      He showed nothing that he deserves that money.
      18pts on 38% isn't 20mill per year?
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• He can't take over a game vs +.500 opponents unfortunately, and that's ok.
        As long as he doesn't believe he can or is expected to. Play your role just like Amir Johnson does.
        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          18pts on 38% isn't 20mill per year?
          Joe Johnson was 25 pts on 47%, 38% from three, 4 reb, 4 assist in Atlanta. And people said he was overpaid and he made that franchise into treadmill
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Joe Johnson was 25 pts on 47%, 38% from three, 4 reb, 4 assist in Atlanta. And people said he was overpaid and he made that franchise into treadmill
            JJ is so deadly.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              He is going to ask what his agent feels he is worth.

Considering he wanted $40m when he had done very little I think it is a given he'll be looking for a lot.

Difference this time around is he is unrestricted and views himself as an all-star.

He needs to be traded while he still has value and not looking for $20+M
              Raps off to the best start n franchise history and fans here want to destroy the team lmao.

#FakeFans
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Raps off to the best start n franchise history and fans here want to destroy the team lmao.

#FakeFans
                ^ #DumbFan

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                  ^ #DumbFan
                  The guy must think he's the Raptor Jesus or something

Making decisions on who's a fake fan or not lmao

It's really simple with him, if you don't share his/her views you're a fake fan
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                    ^ #DumbFan
                    Says by the guy who thinks Ross is a better 2 guard than DeRozan and should be the team's 2 guard going forward.

Says by the guy that wants more JV post ups.

Says by the guy who calls JV a cornerstone player.

I can go on and on lol.

#DumbFan
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

#FakeFans
                      lol fake fans wasting their time posting on a Raptors forum.

Comment

Says by the guy who thinks Ross is a better 2 guard than DeRozan and should be the team's 2 guard going forward.

I can go on and on lol.

#DumbFan
                        Says the guy who actually can't even draw up conclusive proof on how the guy is wrong.

Please.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                          Says the guy who actually can't even draw up conclusive proof on how the guy is wrong.

Please.
                          Do i have to? come on man. Just watch the fucking game.

The stupidity lol. I'm out.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Man, every time I've heard "watch the games" it's basically a better-cover-up-my-ass comment.

Comment

• Is it time to trade Demar DeRozan

TRex wrote: View Post

Bah rude comment I take back - edit
                              Last edited by SamMitchells; Sat Jan 24, 2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                The guy must think he's the Raptor Jesus or something

Making decisions on who's a fake fan or not lmao

It's really simple with him, if you don't share his/her views you're a fake fan
                                Mindlessness wrote: View Post

Please.
                                SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                                #DumbFan

Ur such a blind follower bro. It's ridiculous , your views are full of misconceptions.

But that's ok , it's just basketball . < 3
                                Nice Lololol

Glad I'm not the only one who has some of these thought about TRex

TRex wrote: View Post

I can go on and on lol.

#DumbFan
                                I'll defend myself:

Ross is better than DD. Not because Ross is better right now, but because DD has been that bad for years. DD does not effect the outcome of games at all. Ross can be an impactful player. Ross is also in a crappy position and it would be a huge mistake giving up on him right now.

JV is our cornerstone player. 7 foot, efficient, smart, skilled big man who hustles? Yupp, cornerstone. I'm definitely not alone in thinking this.

***I don't care if people think my opinions of Ross are a lot left-field. I've stated my opinion and I may end up being wrong. But I really don't think that's going to be the case and I've made it known. Only time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X