X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe Bryant out for the season with torn rotator cuff

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

MACK11 wrote: View Post

There goes his fastball. How does a basketball player tear his rotator?

Comment

Wow finally the Lakers will be able to practice team basketball without the stress of hearing the old guy bitching all the time.

Ideally Kobe should have been moved to a contender for some picks/or younger players and would have been a good sixth man to come off the bench but alas he is too stubborn and once again he will come next season to collect his last paycheck and try to be the man again.

Comment

Just retire Kobe. You were great. No one wants to wait around and watch you go through another recovery just to put up stats on a horrible team.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Please retire Kobe, you can't go anymore.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Shame seeing an all time legend limp out of the league like he has or will be doing.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
              Shame seeing an all time legend limp out of the league like he has or will be doing.
              Unfortunately it happens all the time. Legends love the game too much and just keep playing until they look foolish. Jordan in Washington was pathetic. Hakeem was washed up in Toronto. Bird barely played. I could go on and on.

It's tough for these guys because this was what they were good at and they loved it. Walking away on a high note is pretty difficult. I thought Jordan was going to do it but he came back. Hopefully Lebron leaves on a good note, but I don't see that happening either.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                Unfortunately it happens all the time. Legends love the game too much and just keep playing until they look foolish. Jordan in Washington was pathetic. Hakeem was washed up in Toronto. Bird barely played. I could go on and on.

It's tough for these guys because this was what they were good at and they loved it. Walking away on a high note is pretty difficult. I thought Jordan was going to do it but he came back. Hopefully Lebron leaves on a good note, but I don't see that happening either.
                Reggie Miller did it rather gracefully. Tim Duncan will being doing it soon.

Iverson though, is the ultimate in shitty ways to go out. I think Kobe will. He's already mused about it out loud and admitted that he was already extremely close once before.

Comment

Bye Kobe. Gonna miss ya beef with the league.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    Reggie Miller did it rather gracefully. Tim Duncan will being doing it soon.

Iverson though, is the ultimate in shitty ways to go out. I think Kobe will. He's already mused about it out loud and admitted that he was already extremely close once before.
                    i remember when he joined up with memphis and his jersey was selling like crazy. dude didn't even end up playing one game on their home court.

Comment

Working...
                    X