Game #45: Toronto Raptors 104 - Indiana Pacers 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
    Not a single minute, they HAVE to be showing somebody off.
    All powerful, all knowing Steamer
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Seen Grantland podcast about NBA stars and garbage time?
      no, what did they say ?
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• First it was everyone complaining about JV not playing now it's going to be JJ. Get over it people. He did something to piss off Casey, no one will ever know because the Raptors organization keeps everything tight lipped and that's that. As long as we use him when we play those big threes that no one else can guard I'm good. He should definitely be playing more but constantly complaining about it isn't going to help and it's annoying to read every 2nd or 3rd post lol
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Not a single minute, they HAVE to be showing somebody off.
          Pick one: GV, TR, or LV

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            They won this game, winning makes JJ ignore and be cool with it.
            He never shows any signs of caring... Always stands up to applaud after a possession.. Making the thought of them showcasing somebody all the more real. Although with TRoss on the bench I hope he doesn't ge5 traded. I really like him on the bench.

Comment

• Who's this scrub, Val-en-see-u-nas? Doesn't Casey know it's the fucking 4th???!!!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                First it was everyone complaining about JV not playing now it's going to be JJ. Get over it people. He did something to piss off Casey, no one will ever know because the Raptors organization keeps everything tight lipped and that's that. As long as we use him when we play those big threes that no one else can guard I'm good. He should definitely be playing more but constantly complaining about it isn't going to help and it's annoying to read every 2nd or 3rd post lol
                They are playing Rudy Gay. No playing time = fouls. Timing improves with a couple minutes.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Who cares.

104-91
                  We need more joints cocked back!
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I'm surprised JV didn't foul out. Hope his elbow is ok
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

He never shows any signs of caring... Always stands up to applaud after a possession.. Making the thought of them showcasing somebody all the more real. Although with TRoss on the bench I hope he doesn't ge5 traded. I really like him on the bench.
                      Vasquez...

I also like The theory of his benching being to showcase Vasquez... Makes sense why JJ doesn't make a fuss of the DNP-CDs
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• gg
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          Vasquez...

I also like The theory of his benching being to showcase Vasquez... Makes sense why JJ doesn't make a fuss of the DNP-CDs
                          Vasquez for George Hill works for me.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            Pick one: GV, TR, or LV
                            Like I said I like
                            Lowry / Vasquez
                            DD / Lou
                            JJ / Ross
                            2pat / Hands
                            JV / Amir

Everybody else is fair game to either clear space or bring in somebody of use... I like Lou when he isn't chucking but he can be used as a good piece in a trade with expirings to possibly grab an upgrade at SF / PF to move Ross to backup SG, but those line up... I take us against anybody in the league. ( don't rip me apart to much for confidence)

Comment

• Great minutes for JV in 4th.

Stopped guys at rim.

Cleaned glass.

Nice.

Comment

• Man MoPete needs to RELAX lol. The guy is talking way too fast.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X