No announcement yet.

Game #45: Toronto Raptors 104 - Indiana Pacers 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGAIN, Patterson should be starting over Amir. JJ over GV.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      When he leaves his man its usually a dunk under the rim
      I know but he can't be so indecisive. I feel that just make things worse. If he decides he's going to help earlier I think his teammates will notice that and then dunk down to help him. But he just sits in no mans land for WAY too long not knowing what he should do. That is what plagued Bargnani. JV is no where that bad but Bargnani never knew what he wanted to do and where he had to be defensively and that's why he was so bad. JV better figure it out unlike Bargnani did. I have faith he will though because he loves the game and is a MUCH harder worker.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        swept by Bulls....? nah swept by Cavs though
        Shump, Smith and Movgov fixed a lot of issues. Cost a tonne and they are capped out with no picks.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          I can't remember the last time it actually worked.
          That's what makes it so comical at this point. I happened a couple of times in November, and it's being used as if it's some trusted, go-to play.

Comment

• Who the hell is Sam?
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Indiana Commentators are good

I can't listen to Matt Devlin anymore
              Don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist

but don't you guys think raptors commentators are deceiving the public? Everything they say is wrong / off.

Support of Iso ball / Lies about james johnson benching , etc
              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• sammitchells wrote: View Post
                don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist

but don't you guys think raptors commentators are deceiving the public? Everything they say is wrong / off.

Support of iso ball / lies about james johnson benching , etc

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Shump, Smith and Movgov fixed a lot of issues. Cost a tonne and they are capped out with no picks.
                  What does that have to do with this season and next? I'd expect the raps to go balls out if we had LBJ too...
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    AGAIN, Patterson should be starting over Amir. JJ over GV.
                    Who do you think you are?

You don't know more than Dwane Casey

Arm chair coach smh

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                      I definitely didn't see that Lou Williams iso 3 coming. Casey is a genius
                      We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

• Cleveland and Chicago will both have the refs in their back pocket.. more so the Cavs. I say sweep by Cavs, lose by 5 to the Bulls. Can see Chicago and/or Cleveland tanking to play Toronto like the Nets did last year too.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          I know but he can't be so indecisive. I feel that just make things worse. If he decides he's going to help earlier I think his teammates will notice that and then dunk down to help him. But he just sits in no mans land for WAY too long not knowing what he should do. That is what plagued Bargnani. JV is no where that bad but Bargnani never knew what he wanted to do and where he had to be defensively and that's why he was so bad. JV better figure it out unlike Bargnani did. I have faith he will though because he loves the game and is a MUCH harder worker.
                          A dunk is a 100% shot usually. Its a two on one break once the penetration happens. It isn't Bargs and JV its Casey. No penetration, stay in front of the man.

Comment

• I'm not only blaming JV, Kyle has been horrendous as of late guarding his man but JV needs to figure out what he wants to do on the pick and roll earlier. At the end of the day he is a helper and guards get beat all the time. He needs to get better at pick and roll defense. Simple. He is young and has a lot of time to improve so i'm not worried. Our D just looks a lot better when either PPatt and Amir are on together or Ppatt and TH are on together.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post

This is what happens when the broadcasters and the team are owned by the same companies.
                              We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post

They say what MLSE wants them to say

Remember when we had Bargnani and the commentators would never have a negative thing to say about him

Even though he was atrocious?

Comment

Working...
                                X