• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    I like how pacers play
    like they give a shit?

Comment

This is becoming a pattern. We've had 4-5 games where we have scored 6 or so points with more than half the first Quarter played.

Comment

yeah its tough to play back to back games, really hard to shoot with tired legs ... oh wait they played 2 days ago .... oh shit

Comment

Shooting 23%. If Hibbert could hit anything, the score would be worse.

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
            yeah its tough to play back to back games, really hard to shoot with tired legs ... oh wait they played 2 days ago .... oh shit
            2-3 a week is tough too.

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
              Those will be the excuses in the next couple of games lol
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

WOW. Almost EVERY single shot this team takes is a bad shot now. Even when we were playing ISO early in the season it wasn't THIS bad in terms of shot selection. We never get a open look and when we do we miss because guys are not used to being that open. This team is not enjoyable to watch at all anymore. Even when shots go in its a horrible horrible shot. Smh
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

There's something in PPat's head. He seems to avoid shooting sometimes and then his pretty consistent shot seems off.

Comment

Raps can't score so his solution is Hansborough hahah fuck me. This is an absolute joke. As soon as this team faces any pressure defence they crumble. See Atlanta, Chicago, Memphis and apparently Indiana...
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• Feels like us ever seeing the starting lineup with JJ and 2pat is always just going to be dream. God I hate Casey. So FUCKING much.

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                        like they give a shit?
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          This is becoming a pattern. We've had 4-5 games where we have scored 6 or so points with more than half the first Quarter played.
                          And this is with him putting Vasquez in...IF it isn't helping our O or our D....maybe it's not the right choice?

I also don't like that they play Lowry off the ball more to start with Greivis in.

Comment

• Please Casey read this

KL/DD/JJ/PP/JV

START THIS
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• LaVine is nba slam dunk contest participant. Awesome.

Comment

• That's it's DeMar
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X