Playoff Race - Cavaliers Factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Race - Cavaliers Factor

There are only two teams that are still in playoff race and I am pretty sure you already know, Raptors is one of them while the Bulls is the other one.

Against Raptors, Cavaliers played all their players without significant less minutes then the average minutes played for the entire season. Obviously they beat Raptors and put CB4 out for at least a week, seriously affecting Raptors chances to get into the 8th spot. Tonight, Cavaliers will play against Bulls ... do you think is ethical for them to rest their best players and eventually let Bulls win?

Also, Cavaliers have the luxury to decide who to play in first round of playoffs. If they would liked to play against Raptors, they could have rest the best players against the Raptors, which they didn't. This make me think that Cavaliers may prefer Bulls for first round.

Personally, I think that the direct game between Bulls and Raptors will decide the fate, but at this time any W/L matters in the end. Raptors still have the tie break over Bulls

I would be very pissed off if they do that.

Comment

well... if i was the cavs ..i would try to beat the bulls so the playoff against the raptors is easier and less stressful

Comment

If they loose tonight, next time we play them,
        someone should lay wood on Bron, and than will
        see how the as** in Cleavlend would like that.

Comment

looks like LeBron is sitting tonight

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/04/08/l...s=iref:nbahpt2

Comment

LBJ Out

It was just reported on NBA Tip-Off that James was sitting out the game tonight against the bulls...It looks like they want chicago...

Comment

Jive wrote: View Post
              It was just reported on NBA Tip-Off that James was sitting out the game tonight against the bulls...It looks like they want chicago...
              in the playoffs. "oh my goodness, reggie evans and antwan jamsion were fighting for a rebound and evans elbow came back and smacked lbj right in the face. he's bleeding profusely and is now heading to the lockerrom, oh this doesn't look god for cleveland."

than i'm like ya , bitches and i run around my house in my underwear.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Well, a very crappy game and Bulls wins by one point after Cavaliers missed plenty of good opportunities in the last minute of the game.

Comment

Working...
                X