No announcement yet.

Game #46: Sacramento Kings 102 - Toronto Raptors 119

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pistons are really hurting without Jennings too, they lost by 20 to the 76ers... Scoring a grand 62 total points... Really sad after the great turnaround

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
      Cousins seems to like using a midrange game as well as his post game... And JJ is very capable of shooting out to 15 feet but hesitates
      JV can shoot out to 15 ft. Just very few actually end up as makes.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

The pistons are really hurting without Jennings too, they lost by 20 to the 76ers... Scoring a grand 62 total points... Really sad after the great turnaround
        Tonius called it.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Straight the fuck up... I think that would be the true twin towers in the league. And with the aggressiveness that cousins brings there would be NO easy inside buckets... And for the record, the not getting along shut is from fiba, I would bet money that you put there two heads together in the post and magic happens. Fuck that whole the don't like each other.
          cousins is not a good defender and certainly isn't a good rim protector.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            cousins is not a good defender and certainly isn't a good rim protector.
            Maybe my vision of the matter is a little hazy because he is an absolute monster.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
              Cousins is a beast, why would anyone question his being a raptor????
              Toronto got more spots for weed sales, strip clubs, and clubs with not strippers. Cousins can get very distracted, judging by him losing focus if he gets called for fouls.

Comment

Maybe my vision of the matter is a little hazy because he is an absolute monster.
                he is a monster. but not a monster defender. hes always wanted to play his natural position and actually have a center to help with blocking cause hes just not good at it.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Offense is ok.

Def is ok.

Fix TOs and we're back baby
                  Add to the fact the Kings have no intangibles, and their coach sucks large gonads, this was a must win by percentages.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    he is a monster. but not a monster defender. hes always wanted to play his natural position and actually have a center to help with blocking cause hes just not good at it.
                    And in the frontcourt with JV he would play PF

Comment

Some fans feel entitled to act like jackasses because they paid for a ticket. I'm honestly embarrassed for these idiots and for our fanbase, what is the point of doing all this work on our image if we get a rep for booing good guys unnecessarily?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Some fans feel entitled to act like jackasses because they paid for a ticket. I'm honestly embarrassed for these idiots and for our fanbase, what is the point of doing all this work on our image if we get a rep for booing good guys unnecessarily?
                        Was there pretty pissed at the people who boo'd Rudy. The guy was class. Trading him saved the franchise as well. People should be thankful that he was a former Rap. Save the booing for people who quit on the team, tell the other team what plays we are going to run, and have better things to do than prepare for the biggest playoff game in franchise history.

OR for so-called saviors that were propped up by incompetent GMs but never properly used their summers to improve, and statistically were historically one of the worst players in their position yet used politics to get coaches that might bench them fired.

Booing past players needs to have meaning. It should be tied to the Raps' miserable past and the people who were the catalyst behind that. Rudy was in Toronto for what? A few months? Give me a break!

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          I don't know what Trailer Park Boys is. But okay
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs

Comment

Hey DeMar, you're shooting an ice cold 40% on the year. Maybe stop worrying about what the fans are doing, and learn how to shoot. Just a suggestion.

Comment

• nilanka wrote: View Post
                              hey demar, you're shooting an ice cold 40% on the year. Maybe stop worrying about what the fans are doing, and take better shots. Just a suggestion.
                              ftfy
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X