Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotta starting point guards going down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Hahahahaha this thread is made and General Big Balls Greasy Swagsquez comes out and has his best game of the year the very next day.

Greasy, I know you read these forums you son-of-a-bitch
    I created the General Big Balls Greasy part, y'all need to start giving me credit for this stuff smh

Comment

I'm pretty confident that if Masai moves Vasquez I'll be happy with the return. It's still the honeymoon.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

RealGm has mentions that OKC is looking to move Reggie Jackson by the trade deadline. Not sure what Toronto would have to give up for him.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          I created the General Big Balls Greasy part, y'all need to start giving me credit for this stuff smh
          But I thought you needed no props?
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            RealGm has mentions that OKC is looking to move Reggie Jackson by the trade deadline. Not sure what Toronto would have to give up for him.
            Reggie wants to start.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
              Reggie wants to start.
              That is definitely part of it.

More importantly he wants to get PAID.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                Reggie wants to start.
                I was thinking that as well, but was wondering if RJ is big enough to slide to the SG spot. He seems to be similar in height to Dior Waiters though I've never looked up their measurements. DD could move to the SF and Ross would come off the bench. Dunno, just always on the look out for talent when it hits the market.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                  I was thinking that as well, but was wondering if RJ is big enough to slide to the SG spot. He seems to be similar in height to Dior Waiters though I've never looked up their measurements. DD could move to the SF and Ross would come off the bench. Dunno, just always on the look out for talent when it hits the market.
                  would have even less size on the wing, which is already a weakness.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Amir moving to the bench unit makes so much sense, would bring the best out of Vasquez by giving him an excellent PnR player to work with. Would also open up room for Lou to operate.

If Vasquez had a legit pick and roll threat on when he played he'd easily average 6-7 assists per game.
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      Amir moving to the bench unit makes so much sense, would bring the best out of Vasquez by giving him an excellent PnR player to work with. Would also open up room for Lou to operate.

If Vasquez had a legit pick and roll threat on when he played he'd easily average 6-7 assists per game.
                      Yup, common sense.

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post

Yes!! And that would mean JJ+2Pat on the starting line up along with KLow, DD and Val! Come on Casey get your head out of your arse and do this line up!!
                        Last edited by nubreed000; Thu Jan 29, 2015, 05:30 PM.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                          Yes!! And that would mean JJ+2Pat on the starting line up along with KLow, DD and Val! Come on Casey get your head out of your arse and do this line up!!
                          I'd like to see that lineup, but Casey prefers to start GV over JJ, ensuring we are weak defensively at both wing positions. Then when those guys get torched and JV can't get back fast enough, JV gets benched for Hansbrough. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                            I'd like to see that lineup, but Casey prefers to start GV over JJ, ensuring we are weak defensively at both wing positions. Then when those guys get torched and JV can't get back fast enough, JV gets benched for Hansbrough. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.
                            Vasquez has to hold, man.

The team would work more offensive Vasquez in court that gives you 3pts and assistance

That JJ to defend.

Vasquez last 10 games.

JJ MP TC% 3PT RPP APP PPP
                            10 26.7 .463 .370 2.6 4.9 10.6

By the way, Greivis vasquez is better PG that Reggie Jackson, do not say stupid things

Comment

apparantly were 9 -1 when jj plays 10 minutes or less. maybe casey isnt a COMPLETE idiot. And instead just an incompetent dumbass
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I like Vasquez as the starting 2

Comment

Working...
                                X