Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevo wrote: View Post
    Back to the actual game......

Just a great back and forth, really entertaining game.
    even tholugh it shouldnt have been that close, im gonna say it was THE best game so far played this year. From an entertainment perspective that is
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• What a useless two pages of a thread. Checked back in to see if there were some new thoughts on the game and saw plenty of posts. Nothing new. I can't make any rules but once people decide to go back and forth, can't you just take it to PM?

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        So you don't wanna strive to be the best?

Then what do you want?
        If your priority is for the Raptors to be the best, I'd like to hear how you would do it if you were in charge of the whole team.

If you're not a hater and really a fan, time to put up.
        If you're just a hater and not a fan, time to BS your way outta this.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          even tholugh it shouldnt have been that close, im gonna say it was THE best game so far played this year. From an entertainment perspective that is
          I'd say the Portland game was better.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Would be interesting to hear exactly what coaches do say when their guys jack up truly ill-advised shots though. Anyone ever sit close enough to the bench to hear?
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I think the raptors play their best when they're expected to lose.

In saying that, I think tomorrow will be another entertaining game.

Comment

• Hahahah I have never seen anyone fight on RR boards - good to know some people are just here to stir shit up!

And while you're at, how about you get a life? :-)

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  Would be interesting to hear exactly what coaches do say when their guys jack up truly ill-advised shots though. Anyone ever sit close enough to the bench to hear?
                  I can see Pop butchering his players.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post

But, does this team fill you with confidence going into playoffs? To me, it doesn't. I think they barely get out of the 1st round.
                    The thing is though that I've seen this team play brilliantly on both ends of the floor. They play great offense and they go away from it for stupid reason. They can play much much better. If they did that (go away from what's working) once in a while I'd understand, but it's been a consistent issue this season. Now, whether that's a coaching issue or a personnel issue, I don't know. The record is meaningless to me, I'm more concerned about the style of play.
                    Heeeeeellllllllsssssss no it doesn't fill me with confidence. At the same time, I'm trying to keep it all in perspective.

Like, if the team just traded Vince Carter for a bag of peanuts, or insisted on drafting and starting Rafael Arajuo, then yeah, I'd be right there with MACK11 freaking out and picking fights after every game.

Part of the the problem is that yes, we saw this team fly a little too close to the sun. It was glorious. Now they have been solved by the rest of the league and have to start the process of scrubbing out all the bad habits and cutesy play that comes from getting overconfident.

You know how an organization/company can get too successful too fast, take the foot off the pedal, and stop innovating/working hard? That's what I think happened. And it's not an overnight fix.

All I know is that I'd rather have this team than, say, the Kings. Or the Lakers. Or the Knicks. I mean, there's worse things than being a fan of a 32-15 win team that has hit a roadblock in its development.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                      You can apologize for yourself as well....some of it was for you too lol.

I was excluded from the #firecasey circle jerk....I disagreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Am I included or excluded by not caring whether he gets fired or not?

Or do I go jerk by myself, which I guess is how most people actually do it.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• One thing about the Raptors that should change is their tendency to lose their cool with the refs.

Whether it's a missed call or not, speaking out against the refs don't help the team get the win. Speaking out against the other works wonders (like Chuck Hayes when Drummond shoulder-blocked James Johnson to the floor) and we can ride that adrenaline to a win, but speaking out against the refs on consecutive calls? No benefit whatsoever.

Raptors can't be like Mack, I mean "that", just let the other team yak and leave us winning as a fact.

Comment

One thing about the Raptors that should change is their tendency to lose their cool with the refs.

Whether it's a missed call or not, speaking out against the refs don't help the team get the win. Speaking out against the other works wonders (like Chuck Hayes when Drummond shoulder-blocked James Johnson to the floor) and we can ride that adrenaline to a win, but speaking out against the refs on consecutive calls? No benefit whatsoever.

Raptors can't be like Mack, I mean "that", just let the other team yak and leave us winning as a fact.
                          Keep my name out your posts fuck boy
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

One thing about the Raptors that should change is their tendency to lose their cool with the refs.

i know right. the problems that this team has like that of my highschool teams. everyone always bicthed and whined to the refs after every damn play. then they started chcuking threes and long twos and boom we lose the game
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              Am I included or excluded by not caring whether he gets fired or not?

Or do I go jerk by myself, which I guess is how most people actually do it.
                              Lol hahaha

You're excluded and you know it! I started off not giving a shit either.... Then I realized the mob was getting too confident and maybe even a little irrational.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                Hahahah I have never seen anyone fight on RR boards - good to know some people are just here to stir shit up!

And while you're at, how about you get a life? :-)
                                But... Raptors are life...

...I don't understand...
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X