No announcement yet.

Game #47: Toronto Raptors 127 - Brooklyn Nets 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got lucky. Thank God for the win. Casey proved his incompetence in numerous ways tonight...
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 1. JV did not play much in the 4th/OT. Why? I thoght he was very good tonight. And PP was struggling with his shot.

2. Lowry offensively needs to calm the fuck down. Lately he's been taking way too many random/dumb shots.

3. Lowry defensively GAMBLES a lot. It's a problem that needs to be addressed.

4. Ross. What the hell happened to this guy?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        Do people realize that other teams play teams in our division as well? Who cares that we're basically guaranteed at least 4th seed in playoffs..... Would you really like it to be tougher? Stop complaining people! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Lmao who's complaining?

Any team would love to play in this division haha
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• #ProveEm
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Jarret Jack played 50 min. lmao
            And another backup PG torches us for 35
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              #ProveEm
              what?

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                We got lucky. Thank God for the win. Casey proved his incompetence in numerous ways tonight...
                Does Casey guard Jarrett Jack? I missed that.... The hate is getting irrational. Honestly you can blame him for not taking a tech too lol

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  #ProveEm
                  Bruh... No chill c'mon

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                    Does Casey guard Jarrett Jack? I missed that.... The hate is getting irrational. Honestly you can blame him for not taking a tech too lol

You can blame him for not reigning in his guards from taking terrible shots and pissing away the lead.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      We got lucky. Thank God for the win. Casey proved his incompetence in numerous ways tonight...
                      By guiding us to another win

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        1. JV did not play much in the 4th/OT. Why? I thoght he was very good tonight. And PP was struggling with his shot.

2. Lowry offensively needs to calm the fuck down. Lately he's been taking way too many random/dumb shots.

3. Lowry defensively GAMBLES a lot. It's a problem that needs to be addressed.

4. Ross. What the hell happened to this guy?
                        1. Meh... He played 33 mins... Looked a bit hurt early and we won...has Gortat tomorrow

2. Tired

3. Exhausted from leading the team for 21 games in Demar's absence

4. Overrated around these parts... Decent player... Nightmares/flashback from the playoffs

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          And another backup PG torches us for 35
                          Honestly, I'd rather have these point guards continue embarrassing Lowry and Vasquez in February than try to mask their deficiencies until the playoffs. Those two got to start owning their match-ups and working harder on defense. Vasquez will never be a great defender but I have no idea what's going on with Lowry these days.

Comment

• Deebo's defense was the most impressive thing I took away from this game
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• what will it take for Atlanta to lose?
                              Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• looks like i missed one of the best games of the season... well.... fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X