Raps-Nuggets-Bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JawsGT wrote: View Post
    I have no issue with moving a pick. I do want to keep the NYK/DEN pick. But you have to consider that the team is winning and is likely to do so for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile, Bruno, Bebe and Daniels will be waiting for their chance to get on the court, and that's not happening soon. There is little reason to keep all our picks, we aren't in a situation to horde young players, as they will never develop without playing time, something they will get little of here.

Nonetheless, a first rounder, even a late one, might not be the best use of the asset if it's flipped for a guy like Chandler, so I agree with you there. I also don't think Masai is gonna make any moves until the offseason anyways. See what this crew can do, and address in inefficiencies in the offseason.
    IMHO Raptor are nearly at a point where they need to package off picks and youth for a better team now. I just don't like dumping Ross and Bebe since most are just dumping a player they don't like or haven't seen. There was an article about how throw in players in deals become big regrets.

Comment

Working...
    X