Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    "we normally make those shots, but today they weren't falling"
    And something about playing roles and buying in to the team identity etc.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I swear we got too many leafs fan on this band wagon though....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Brian Scallabrine wrote: View Post
        I would take out Kobe if he was taking such reckless shots and missing them all, no less Lou Wil
        your ruthless. noone has the balls to do that
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          Whoa calm down.... Geez you guys are so emotional.... Can't win every game! 6 game winning streak snapped... Shit happens

Yeah and unfortunately the sh*t that is happening is the coaching and the heavy iso low efficiency offence.

Comment

• Pound. The. Rock.

Comment

• I cant believe our announcers havent so much as comment on lous shot selection.... damn are they told not to question casey on the air?
              SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Casey bench's the wrong players. JJ benched, JV benched this game along with DD. Lowry playing so bad along with Lou but keep running them.

Comment

• FireDT wrote: View Post
                  Can we get JV for the last minute?

Comment

• Brilliant coaching. Casey gives the Deer a W to keep them in 6th so we can meet them in the playoffs when we finish 3rd.
                    Brilliant.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                      Time to leave the board before it goes completely to shit. GL, fellas.

Don't leave us Bryan!!!!

OG is our king

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        Why the hel is DD on the BENCH?
                        He's too tall. lol.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                          Whoa calm down.... Geez you guys are so emotional.... Can't win every game! 6 game winning streak snapped... Shit happens

lol, when you're losing to a team that's shooting 41-44-53, you're doing something seriously wrong.

Comment

• WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                            All I'm saying is a trade better be IMMINENT
                            They won 33 games and you want to trade? I don't think so.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              Lowry in for TH, proceeds to turn over ball that leads to a 3. Game over. I'm doing my best to give Casey benefit of the doubt but...WHAT??? And these 3s fading left by Lou are a little old. Especially at the end of the game with 1 rebounder in. And ESpECIALLY after missing 7 previous ones. Fuck sakes.

Fight back only to blow it on piss poor decisions. Ridiculous
                              Our team is full of low bball IQ players. This is a big reason why we can't win in the playoffs. Our supposed veterans play like rookies. And our coach is an idiot and shows no accountability. No all I can say is this team is screwed.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bullshit 3pt chuckers... Lame as hell

Comment

Working...
                                X