X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you kidding me lou? wtf

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      Whoa calm down.... Geez you guys are so emotional.... Can't win every game! 6 game winning streak snapped... Shit happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Looool
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Why the hel is DD on the BENCH?
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Pelicans is #1 for me
          The bucks have like no one...no Knight, Mayo got ejected. No Pachulia, Ilyasova

Comment

• I can't believe JV only played 25 mins on a night where he could have DOMINATED this matchup.
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• cinqueda wrote: View Post
              looking forward to post game when casey tells "we had good shot but they weren't falling"
              "we normally make those shots, but today they weren't falling"

Comment

• WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                Lowry should come in for lou not HANSBROUGH!!!
                I don't know whose fault that pass was, but let the man finish what he and his teammates started.

Comment

All I'm saying is a trade better be IMMINENT
                  Trade doesn't change anything. Get rid of Casey first.

Comment

looking forward to post game when casey tells "we had good shot but they weren't falling"
                    ''We just gotta make shots"

Comment

• Lowry in for TH, proceeds to turn over ball that leads to a 3. Game over. I'm doing my best to give Casey benefit of the doubt but...WHAT??? And these 3s fading left by Lou are a little old. Especially at the end of the game with 1 rebounder in. And ESpECIALLY after missing 7 previous ones. Fuck sakes.

Fight back only to blow it on piss poor decisions. Ridiculous
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• Yea Lou takes some of the worst shots I have ever seen. He gives Nick Young a run for his money. When he isn't on fire he looks BAD.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Don't forget also

JV sat because the other team went small
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Lowry should come in for lou not HANSBROUGH!!!
                            Lowry shouldn't come in at all. He's 1-7 for 2 pts, 5 ast with 4 turnovers...Complete garbage.

Sometimes guys just have bad nights...but coach needs to recognize that this guy just isn't helping them win at all tonight. Pretty much every player has a handful such nights in the season. This is one of them for Lowry. He should've been on the bench almost the whole 2nd half when he came back out of halftime flat.

Comment

• Time to leave the board before it goes completely to shit. GL, fellas.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                                I can't believe JV only played 25 mins on a night where he could have DOMINATED this matchup.
                                That's on the coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X