• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO Lou. What a chucker.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• My goodness.... I don't know... I just don't know man....at least JV's playing. This team needs something.....maybe ya'll right. *throws his hands up in disgust*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lou is trolling now lmao. This is ridicilous.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The 2 wins we were suppose to win in february we pissed away. Welp I expect us not to win not one game this month. This team doesn't deserve for any of us to have faith they can win a game. They just don't play consistently enough throughout a game to win. We have one good quarter and then we think we've won and don't play good ball for the rest of the game. This team man. I don't know what to say.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This team deserves to be booed the fuck out of the ACC. Lowly class as it is, but a necessary evil, and no player in the locker room should be complaining about the booing they will be getting.

Comment

• I feel bad for Drake. Every time he comes to a game, we lose.

EDIT: can we just start the allstar break now?

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                My goodness.... I don't know... I just don't know man....at least JV's playing. This team needs something.....maybe ya'll right. *throws his hands up in disgust*

will YOU now join the movement?

Comment

• When it rains, it pours

OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    The 2 wins we were suppose to win in february we pissed away. Welp I expect us not to win not one game this month. This team doesn't deserve for any of us to have faith they can win a game. They just don't play consistently enough throughout a game to win. We have one good quarter and then we think we've won and don't play good ball for the rest of the game. This team man. I don't know what to say.
                    So... Two more weeks of winter. What does 0fer a month signal.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Hansbrough is fine. He's 6'9" 250 and he's rebounding at a better rate than both Amir and Patman. But he is only useful as a backup 4. Playing him as a C is generally a bad idea unless the other team is going small.

I hated the guy before but he's proven he can be a useful piece in the right situation. But you gotta put these guys in a position to succeed.
                      Agreed. Hated him before too. He's fine as a top 10 rotation guy

Comment

• ok, seriously. do people here get it now? Casey is an absolute disaster, and he's going to lead to a wasted year.

Time to cut off the limb to save the body. Get rid of him NOW and try to salvage the season, because we're heading DOWN DOWN DOWN right now.

Comment

• Lou needs to show Jonas his secret of getting playing time for doing absolutely nothing
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                            My goodness.... I don't know... I just don't know man....at least JV's playing. This team needs something.....maybe ya'll right. *throws his hands up in disgust*

#respecttherecord
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              ok, seriously. do people here get it now? Casey is an absolute disaster, and he's going to lead to a wasted year.

Time to cut off the limb to save the body. Get rid of him NOW and try to salvage the season, because we're heading DOWN DOWN DOWN right now.
                              Pound the Rock!
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Lou needs to show Jonas his secret of getting playing time for doing absolutely nothing
                                The secret is: be older.

Comment

Working...
                                X