• horrendous call

Comment

• Ball don't lie, JJ.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        He fetched coffee and carried Dirks stuff
        oh man, hire him now

Comment

• Kyle says "Give me a break!" I'm with him.

Comment

• Fuck off Devlin. Our guys always do this shit.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              Fuck off Devlin. Our guys always do this shit.
              Shush you.

Comment

Either way. Like Ross on catch and shoot then any of the step backs
                that's ecaxtly what it is, as soon as the ball hits the floor, he needs to get it to the midrange or closer if he's not shooting straight away

Comment

• I miss JJ because he rebounds and doesn't settle for long 2s.

Comment

Either way. Like Ross on catch and shoot then any of the step backs
                    Yep much better catch and shoot. Not good at creating. He's developed a not bad dribble to his left hand and pull up, typically easy to dribble w left prior to shooting w right, but it's a pretty predictable move. I'll always take a t ross uncontested 3. No problem there.

Comment

• the brooklyn commentators reckon the foul on lowry was the right call but the rule should be changed...

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Come on, you're not saying that there is literally no chance we beat them? if like our chances against any of those 3
                        We have a chance but it's not as high as it should be. It's like 50-50. I bet if you ask any team at the 6,7, or 8th spot which team they would want to face in the playoffs of the top 4 teams every single one of them would say raptors. I would have faith I could beat the Raptors if I were those teams. We just aren't consistent. If we are up we let you back in or we let ourselves get down by a lot and have to exert so much energy coming back. Also we play like rookies, we don't have smart players on this team or a smart coach. It's really not hard to beat us at all.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• cinqueda wrote: View Post
                          that's ecaxtly what it is, as soon as the ball hits the floor, he needs to get it to the midrange or closer if he's not shooting straight away
                          With his elevation he is wide open for a two unless a guy can cover him quick then he just needs to make a pass. He is the prototypical SG.

Comment

• This unit is just gonna chuck 3s
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• oh great, HandsBro and Lou again. This should go well...

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                                Masai has to be considering a coaching change. If not now then the off season. This team is stagnant. There is no team growth or development. Just individual growth w JV and 2pat. And I'll say dd, other than shot selection. But this is not a good TEAM right now.
                                More than a coaching change. A roster change. We have a lot of expirings and placeholder players on the roster right now.

But unless you can get an obvious upgrade, there's not much point making an immediate change to team that is a lock for the playoffs and is still technically good enough to reach the 2nd round.

Comment

Working...
                                X