Game #51: Los Angeles Clippers 107 - Toronto Raptors 123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    can't imagine what the raptors stats comparison looks like.

nevermind. found it:

Comment

breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
      LeBron James is abusing the clippers right now, he looks like he is back to true King for since his two weeks off... Scary.

Comment

Comment

LeBron James is abusing the clippers right now, he looks like he is back to true King for since his two weeks off... Scary.
          Surprisingly Love's done basically zilch throughout it all. He's basically played to his (disappointing) season averages through the entire streak.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

I really hope Cleveland crashes, Thompson runs, Love runs to LA... Maybe there is a chance that LeBron puts it to thought that winning a championship for energy entire country is way bigger than winner one for a city. (only in my dreams but this is my argument to Durant as well) He is amazing.

Comment

I really hope Cleveland crashes, Thompson runs, Love runs to LA... Maybe there is a chance that LeBron puts it to thought that winning a championship for energy entire country is way bigger than winner one for a city. (only in my dreams but this is my argument to Durant as well) He is amazing.
              This is everyone's wish. Like all the best players flock to Toronto - the best players at every position sign with Toronto and the Raps becomes Canada's team. Pop decides to sign with us and we win 5 championships in a row and then he retires - his son carries on his legacy in Toronto (provided he has one lol) !!

The entire country falls in love with the Raptors - the Leafs and Blue Jays and whoever else keeps losing and losing and no one watches their games. Raptors games air on CTV and most IMPORTANTLY RR forums are at peace ;-)

Comment

Chuck just shouted out Toronto (again) as his favourite city during the clippers game... Said he can't wait to spend the all Star week here.

Comment

Chuck just shouted out Toronto (again) as his favourite city during the clippers game... Said he can't wait to spend the all Star week here.
                  Dude loves white vegas.

Comment

I hope KD heard that - that way he will also say can't wait to sign with the Toronto Raptors and live in Toronto!! LOL

Comment

Cavs are looking good. Blatt has done something to this team. I'm not even talking about offense and King being King. Blatt's team is playing defense at elite level and pace management is close to perfect. That's all you need to win big in the league.

Comment

Just 42 points tonight for the Clippers vs teh Cavs after 2. Watch them score 80 tomorrow after 2.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Just 42 points tonight for the Clippers vs teh Cavs after 2. Watch them score 80 tomorrow after 2.
                          We are going to get murdered. Wouldn't be surprised if someone scores 81 on us - reminiscent of the Kobe days.

Comment

Hornets vs. Washington is turning out to be a pretty good game! :-) Coming down to the wireee

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                              Hornets vs. Washington is turning out to be a pretty good game! :-) Coming down to the wireee
                              Do you have League Pass?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                Do you have League Pass?
                                http://www.ifeed2all.eu/watch/318349...n-wizards.html

Comment

Working...
                                X