Problem sending messages from web browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem sending messages from web browser

Don't know if anyone else has had this problem lately but I can only send PM while using the tapatalk app. No web browsers (used both pc and tablet and same results) will send. Seems like they do (click send and returns to message Center page) but when you check the sent - nothing. Been happening for about 2-3 weeks now.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Axel wrote: View Post
    Don't know if anyone else has had this problem lately but I can only send PM while using the tapatalk app. No web browsers (used both pc and tablet and same results) will send. Seems like they do (click send and returns to message Center page) but when you check the sent - nothing. Been happening for about 2-3 weeks now.
    I haven't received any complaints. Did you try cleaning out your cache? If not, try and see if that works. If it still persists, I'll ask Arse to have a look into it.

Comment

I think I've had it where they didn't show up in my "Sent Messages" right away, but the message did actually send.

Comment

Working...
      X