Standings Watch: Playoff Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    If the odds are +700 that means that if you stake $100 and you win you make $700. So if you put up $10 and you win you make $70. If you lose, you lose your 10 bucks.
    But, how do they knew you shall pay them their $10? Hmmmp.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      But, how do they knew you shall pay them their $10? Hmmmp.
      Haha, online the moment you make a bet they take whatever money you bet out of your account. If you win they return that money plus whatever you won on top

Comment

Haha, online the moment you make a bet they take whatever money you bet out of your account. If you win they return that money plus whatever you won on top
        But, what if someone doesn't have a credit card??

Comment

But, what if someone doesn't have a credit card??
          Some sites accept debit, and you can use paypal on most

Comment

Some sites accept debit, and you can use paypal on most
            OK! I'm still not making any bets - I'd lose all my money like HEYY!

Comment

• Washington is getting blown out by Detroit. Lucky for them Atlanta is beating the Bucks but it's really looking like its only a matter of time before Washington drops behind Milwaukee. Raptors finishing 3rd or 4th would probably be best in terms of 1st round matchups. But would obviously love finishing higher purely for bragging rights reasons.

Comment

• The Wiz continue to fall, they just lost to Detroit by 17 after just losing to Cleveland by 38.

They might be the 2nd half Pacers of last season.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  The Wiz continue to fall, they just lost to Detroit by 17 after just losing to Cleveland by 38.

They might be the 2nd half Pacers of last season.
                  The Wiz have been slumping since the end of December.

Comment

• The Wiz might be the best option to face in the first round.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                      As it stands, they're on track to meet us in the second round, should both teams make it that far. We'd have the home court advantage. Truth be told, I'd rather face any other team in the Eastern conference. LBJ may not be king but, he is a kingmaker.
                      Part of me wants this matchup. Because nothing (apart from a finals appearance or championship) would make this season more outstanding than beating James to get to the conference finals. And as good as he is, I'm not sure his young teammates are ready for the playoff spotlight. I'm not being cocky suggesting that it would be an easy series. I think it definitely would go 6 or 7 games. But there's few other teams I'd rather see the Raptors knock out. And they don't really scare me more than a healthy Chicago at this point.
                      Besides, we haven't seen yet how the new J.J. starting lineup has performed against Cleveland, and I think it will succeed far more that the other lineups we've had against Cleveland.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                        Part of me wants this matchup. Because nothing (apart from a finals appearance or championship) would make this season more outstanding than beating James to get to the conference finals. And as good as he is, I'm not sure his young teammates are ready for the playoff spotlight.
                        Cavs have a bunch of vets now.

Comment

• We are not beating Lebron in a 7 game series. That's not even debatable.

Comment

We are not beating Lebron in a 7 game series. That's not even debatable.
                            Raps don't have to beat LeBron, they just have to beat the Cavaliers. F*#k Cleveland!

Comment

• I still think we match up extremely well with Cleveland.

Lowry/Irving
                              DD/JR Smith
                              JJ/LeBron
                              Amir or 2Pat/Love
                              JV/Mosgov
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

We are not beating Lebron in a 7 game series. That's not even debatable.
                                I agree. That's why it is critical to get avoid them and hope someone else beats them.

Comment

Working...
                                X