Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDelight wrote: View Post
    True, I do agree with this actually.

But this is Derrick Rose we're talking about. The same guy who was cleared to play after he hurt his ACL and refused to come back. Is he really going to be mentally ready to play in 1 month... Something tells me, he'll be hesitant to return.
    Yeah, I'd bet he doesn't come back until the playoffs start, and even then he may sit until the 2nd round depending on their first round matchup.

Comment

• Cavs will finish 2nd.

The Raptors better finish 3rd because you don't want to play the Wizards in the 1st round. I know they owned them the last 2 years but playoffs is a different animal.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Cavs will finish 2nd.

The Raptors better finish 3rd because you don't want to play the Wizards in the 1st round. I know they owned them the last 2 years but playoffs is a different animal.
        I think we'd have a good shot against them especially with Washington's recent play - they are on one helluva slump. I honestly think we could be over and done with a series against Washington in 5 games....maybe 6 at max!

Comment

Cavs will finish 2nd.

Milwaukee is 0.5 games back of Washington. I don't think we'll know the 5/6 seeding until the last games of the regular season. But I'd favor us over either of those teams.

Comment

• Washington is even more fucked than we are, probably best matchup for first round.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Cavs will finish 2nd.

If we're scared of the Wizards, we have 0 chance in the playoffs.

Comment

• Not scared of the Wizards. I'm just saying they're a MUCH tougher matchup than a team like the Bucks.

Also, remember the Wizards have been without Brad Beal for a while now. That's one of the main reason why they're struggling right now.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only team I'm afraid of is Cleveland. That's all. We avoid Cleveland, were fine.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Only team I'm afraid of is Cleveland. That's all. We avoid Cleveland, were fine.
                    I agree. *If* the Raps play their best ball, they can beat any team other than Cleveland. Big "if" I know.

Even without peaking, Raps should be able to handle anyone other than Atlanta or Cleveland with 50/50 odds on Chicago, totally depending on their health come the playoffs.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                      So Derrick Rose is only missing 4 - 6 weeks. Looks like Raptors go back to a much harder road to the ECF again.
                      Zainab wrote: View Post
                      Who says?
                      More like who cares? Derek Rose was already a shadow of his former self, add another surgery and months without basketball just in time for the most intense play of the year? He doesn't strike fear in anyone anymore, unfortunately for him and Chicago Bulls fans, he's now a (maaaaybe sliiightly above?) average starting point guard.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Only team I'm afraid of is Cleveland. That's all. We avoid Cleveland, were fine.
                        Unfortunately you can't avoid Cleveland, they're going to the finals. Maybe we acquired Steamer so he can "Tonya Harding" King James sometime in May. (I kid, I kid, I don't use pink font)
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Unfortunately you can't avoid Cleveland, they're going to the finals. Maybe we acquired Steamer so he can "Tonya Harding" King James sometime in May. (I kid, I kid, I don't use pink font)
                          Fine, use fushcia then.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Fine, use fushcia then.
                            Who invented this and why is it a thing?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Just go with it.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                It was invented because I don't understand when people on this forum are joking - basically, to make my life easier so I don't take posts out of context. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X