No announcement yet.

Standings Watch: Playoff Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The power women yield over men will never cease to amaze me ... I'm amazed you've trained these boys so well!

Comment

• Cleveland has its faults though. They are not the Heat. Lebron is going to get his calls and they will be tough.. but the Cavs also have less playoff experience so I'd expect some deer in headlight moments from them.

If the Raptors play and beat the Cavs, their brand just becomes so much better. It is also easier to take the next step into contention.

If they lose, no harm no foul. I'm sure the odds would be against the Raptors anyway and it's always easier to play as an under dog.

The team I'd hate to face in the first round is the Bucks. The expectation would be to beat them. But if the Raptors lose (and that's always a possibility) then I think that it will make it much more difficult to take the next step. Although if this happens I can see some serious changes from the front office which may be a win-win

Comment

• Everybody gets likes from me. We need to just go with the flow and chill. We do that, play our best ball, and who knows what will occur?
        PS. I enjoy colours. A lot.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Cleveland has its faults though. They are not the Heat. Lebron is going to get his calls and they will be tough.. but the Cavs also have less playoff experience so I'd expect some deer in headlight moments from them.

If the Raptors play and beat the Cavs, their brand just becomes so much better. It is also easier to take the next step into contention.

If they lose, no harm no foul. I'm sure the odds would be against the Raptors anyway and it's always easier to play as an under dog.

The team I'd hate to face in the first round is the Bucks. The expectation would be to beat them. But if the Raptors lose (and that's always a possibility) then I think that it will make it much more difficult to take the next step. Although if this happens I can see some serious changes from the front office which may be a win-win
          This is true but I don't think it will be an issue until the Finals. I doubt Atlanta dissects them like Spurs vs. Heat last year, the Hawks seem like a more beatable team having a fantastic regular season.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Everybody gets likes from me. We need to just go with the flow and chill. We do that, play our best ball, and who knows what will occur?
            PS. I enjoy colours. A lot.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• get to watch Chicago and Cleveland in separate games on Sunday hopefully we have feasted on the Knicks on sat

Comment

• The competition for the 7 and 8 seed in the East is going to be pretty interesting. There are 4 teams tied for the 8 seed right now (Indiana, Charlotte, Boston, Brooklyn), one team 1 game back (Detroit), and the 7 seed is only 1.5 games up (Miami). So 6 teams within 2.5 games of the 7 seed. Predictions?
                I'm going with:

7. Indiana
                8. Miami
                9. Detroit
                10. Boston
                11. Charlotte
                12. Brooklyn

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                  I don't wish ill-health on anyone, but i was really hoping he'd miss the playoffs...
                  The whole Bulls team could be on eggshells when he returns. As Raptor fans what we do is more important. We must avoid Cleveland at all costs. The Bulls are the one team that could take out the Cavs in the second round. It would be too fortuitous for us to hope for that.

Comment

• 1 and 2 spots are going to go to ATL and CLE. There should be no doubt about it.

The way Raps and WASH are playing these days, I am leaning toward CHI to take the 3rd spot which is fine by me because I like our chances against ATL much more I like them against CLE.

We will face WASH. That game will be a hard fought battle going to game 7 and can go either way.

Comment

• Indiana has a history of playing the Cavs tough and that could be an interesting 2-7 first round matchup.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        Indiana has a history of playing the Cavs tough and that could be an interesting 2-7 first round matchup.
                        Definitely an interesting matchup. Paul George is expected to come back mid March, for the last 17 or so regular season games. Indiana could be a very formidable 7 seed by the time the playoffs roll around.

Comment

• I guess after the abc double header we are holding on to second by a hair. I did not see the much of both games but the chicGO BOXSCORE IS WEIRD WITH GAUSOL DOING VERY POORLY AND I AM SURE THEY MISSED GIBSON. WATCHED THE END OF THE ROCKETS CAVS VERY INTENSE. IRVING OUT THOUGH.

Comment

• so with this win and kyle coming back there is some optimism. Also Butler is out for Chicago. Clevland up next interesting

Comment

• Butler out 3-6 weeks. Raptors need to take advantage. #3 seed is their for the taking.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Butler out 3-6 weeks. Raptors need to take advantage. #3 seed is their for the taking.
                                Seems like it's a tough matchup no matter where we end up 2-4. Washington, Milwaukee, and the Pacers (most likely). With Washington and Milwaukee likely coming down to the wire where they end up 5 or 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X