No announcement yet.

Standings Watch: Playoff Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the nba playoffs... We want to avoid star power. So the obvious toughest matchups would be Cleveland, bulls.
    I would not want to face a series matchup by a team coached by Jason Kidd so I'm gonna the bucks are our unfavourable matchup
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Best case to reach the second round is for Cleveland and Chicago to take #2 and 3 leaving Washington #5. Toronto might have a worse record than the Wizards at the end. Still means facing Wiz then Atlanta but they might be easier than Cavs or Bulls or even the bottom 2 with the Central teams wearing the other out second round

Comment

do yall think Cleveland and Washington fans are thinking about this stuff?... to me id say Washington fans are because after reading their game thread after their defeat to Toronto they seems quite down on their team (alot like us when we lose) lol but yea.

Comment

skyesonic wrote: View Post
          do yall think Cleveland and Washington fans are thinking about this stuff?... to me id say Washington fans are because after reading their game thread after their defeat to Toronto they seems quite down on their team (alot like us when we lose) lol but yea.
          Wizards fans see an easy schedule record too. The fact that Wall is 100% of the offence makes them as uneasy as the Raptors heavy ISO.

Comment

Wiz and bulls both win big tonight

Comment

Hornets lost to the 76ers =| =? =O

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                I'd like to face either Brooklyn or Miami in the first.

The Wiz would be an ideal matchup in the second, but the Cavs are hot and the Wizards are not.

The biggest thing is to avoid Atlanta as long as possible.
                Beating Miami would be pretty sweet .. but playing Bosh in the playoffs worries me for some reason ... Raptors Alum love killing us when it counts. Lol

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Anthony Davis was injured during the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

But stillllll....they could've taken them? No?

Comment

I think its too early, the main thing is staying above the 4th seed, because the 5th will be either Chicago, Cleveland or Washington. And personnally i think the only team we'll beat in a series out of those is washington. I have 0 expectations for the 2nd round unless we get Washington. And I'm conflicted, i want to see my raptors win, but i wouldn't be mad at a first round exit to justify a Casey firing.

Comment

The hornets are in charlotte now, Davis got hurt against chicago

PS: watch the video and watch the reaction from derrick rose, he might call in sick tommorow.

Comment

are you people fucking high?

since when was AD in charlotte?

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            are you people fucking high?

since when was AD in charlotte?
                            During the Sixers game. He got hurt. Adam Silver should investigate since he is under contract with NOP

Comment

1st round: TOR vs CLE/MIA.

Good news: International media coverage
                              Bad news: Get cocked back and banged on for 4 games while the whole world watches.

Comment

Currently, the team Toronto (#2) would face is Charlotte (#7). Although the Raptors would be favored, that would be a bad matchup because for unknown reasons, the Hornets always seem to have their number.

Who knows where the two teams will finish, though? Charlotte, Miami, and Brooklyn are all within a game of each other, but none is likely to be higher than #7. So if we drop to third, despite all the doomsday diehards that would show up with their placards, Milwaukee would be (in my opinion) a very favourable matchup for Toronto. But if we drop to fourth or fifth, that would cause real problems! I have enough confidence in the team to believe that will not happen, so long as we stay healthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X