• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    Trade bait.
    Harrison Barnes from last year.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      More JJ and less GV is an obvious giant step in the right direction. What took so long?
      Lack of practise time, JJ being injured and winning. Were 8-2 in our last 10 games. Its hard to sit a guy when the team is still. He need a big game from JJ to put him in. Being a coach is all about managing egos. That's something Casey does a great job of.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

This is the truth

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Lack of practise time, JJ being injured and winning. Were 8-2 in our last 10 games. Its hard to sit a guy when the team is still. He need a big game from JJ to put him in. Being a coach is all about managing egos. That's something Casey does a great job of.
            Demar, Lou, GV and Lowrys shot selection begs to differ

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              How? Their egos seem in check.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Here's JJ doing the Sturridge dance (stolen from RealGM)

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Here's JJ doing the Sturridge dance (stolen from RealGM)

someone tell him to do this after he makes a 3

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Yeah it's too bad. I think both of their all-star Berths served to feed their egos somewhat, to the detriment of the team. Lots of ISO hero ball. You add Lou to the mix and GV thinks it's the only way he can be relevant. I really used to enjoy our relatively unselfish game.

Comment

• Just saw Bebe leaving the ACC with 2 chicks. One of em you, Zainab?
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I was disappointed....the Raps only took 13 3s (not 30)....and Lou was kinda quiet

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          Just saw Bebe leaving the ACC with 2 chicks. One of em you, Zainab?
                          We have each other on ig, if you saw me you'd know its me. But, no I have exams comin' up and have not seen anything outside the local library for the past 2 months.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            We have each other on ig, if you saw me you'd know its me. But, no I have exams comin' up and have not seen anything outside the local library for the past 2 months.
                            Lol no I didn't see their faces, that's why I asked. And one of them followed him into a building and the other kept walking.

Good luck with those exams!
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                              Lol no I didn't see their faces, that's why I asked. And one of them followed him into a building and the other kept walking.

Good luck with those exams!
                              Thank you! :-) you have a good night now :-)

Comment

• JV's best game as a pro. Love the slow but, steady improvements his making on D.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X