Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about Stoudemire if he gets bought out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about Stoudemire if he gets bought out?

Should the Raptors go after him? He's not all star amare anymore but on a reasonable contract he's still a talented player as long as he accepts his role.

Looks like the Suns are frontrunners though.

Bad knees can't get insurance. No thanks.

Comment

no way
      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        Bad knees can't get insurance. No thanks.
        Why would a team need insurance for vet minimum?
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Even with wonky knees, he'd be of better use than Steamer. But I can't see him moving the needle enough for management to risk disrupting chemistry.

Comment

I don't know if there is a trade deadline thread open, but there are two articles on realgm this morning. One is about Enes Kanter wanting out of Utah, by the deadline, and the other about Phoenix looking to balance their roster by maybe moving some of it's guards.

Do Raptors have any interest here?
            Last edited by Mediumcore; Thu Feb 12, 2015, 10:29 AM.

Comment

I personally would love to have Amare in Toronto, but I am biased because I used to watch Amare a lot back in the phoenix days... He truly was a beast back then.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5bH9kTyg_M

Anyways, I personally would rather see 3 team trade between phoenix, Toronto and new york. Amare to phoenix and bla bla bla

Comment

Frank Isola on NBA radio says Amare would be a good fit for Toronto but he won't come to TO.

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                  I personally would love to have Amare in Toronto, but I am biased because I used to watch Amare a lot back in the phoenix days... He truly was a beast back then.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5bH9kTyg_M

Anyways, I personally would rather see 3 team trade between phoenix, Toronto and new york. Amare to phoenix and bla bla bla
                  No team is trading for Amare, they'd just be up for paying him a mil or 2 and seeing if he pans out.

Comment

Taj Gibson or bust!!!
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

All this talk about a 4 or 5 is making me angry. Why can't people see the real issue here?

A SF is what we need. A stretch 4 at the most. Don't know who might be available at that position, but I do not want TAJ. OR AMARE. OR ANY PF. THANK YOU.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        All this talk about a 4 or 5 is making me angry. Why can't people see the real issue here?

A SF is what we need. A stretch 4 at the most. Don't know who might be available at that position, but I do not want TAJ. OR AMARE. OR ANY PF. THANK YOU.
                        I think it's as much about future seasons as it is this season. Amir is breaking down and he's an expiring contract, so an upgrade (ie: Gibson) addresses a glaring hole for the next couple seasons.

Also, for both this year and beyond, the problem really hasn't been the offense. It may look ugly and is far more inefficient than it needs to be, but the Raptors have been scoring. While Amir makes a couple nice help-defense moves each game, his interior defense and rebounding have been pretty weak all season. Solidifying the interior defense and the PF position for the next couple seasons would be huge for the Raptors.

Besides, nobody said it was the only move needed or being pursued.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          I think it's as much about future seasons as it is this season. Amir is breaking down and he's an expiring contract, so an upgrade (ie: Gibson) addresses a glaring hole for the next couple seasons.

Also, for both this year and beyond, the problem really hasn't been the offense. It may look ugly and is far more inefficient than it needs to be, but the Raptors have been scoring. While Amir makes a couple nice help-defense moves each game, his interior defense and rebounding have been pretty weak all season. Solidifying the interior defense and the PF position for the next couple seasons would be huge for the Raptors.

Besides, nobody said it was the only move needed or being pursued.
                          Plus the revival of JJ can help settle the SF issue for now.

Comment

The man is a diva on bad wheels ...and how we going to afford this ?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/amar...-red-wine-bath

Comment

No thanks. The guy is made of glass.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X