Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magoon wrote: View Post
    Not really. The pick's protected 1-18 this year, so if OKC misses playoffs Philly has to wait for the pick.
    Ah.. didn't know it was the OKC pick.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• So, Brooklyn and OKC are exploring a Lopez for Jackson trade and may look to expand it to include the Garnett to Minnesota trade. But it's difficult to make the numbers work with those three teams. Here's how Toronto can help.
      Minnesota has a trade exception from the Love trade equal to $6.3 million, but none of the salaries being thrown around fit under that. Fields very nicely maximizes it. So, we step in and act as a salary-splitter:

Thad Young, Hansbrough, Jackson to Brooklyn
      Lopez to OKC
      Garnett, Fields to Minnesota (use Love TE on Fields)
      Perkins, Perry Jones to Toronto

(works in the trade machine)

We get a utility backup C (expiring this summer) who's an upgrade over any of our backups, and a decent wing prospect.

Comment

• The Kings might not be done as they are still considering dealing Nik Stauskas and Jason Thompson, source said.

-Marc J. Spears

Anytime now Masai...
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
          So, Brooklyn and OKC are exploring a Lopez for Jackson trade and may look to expand it to include the Garnett to Minnesota trade. But it's difficult to make the numbers work with those three teams. Here's how Toronto can help.
          Minnesota has a trade exception from the Love trade equal to $6.3 million, but none of the salaries being thrown around fit under that. Fields very nicely maximizes it. So, we step in and act as a salary-splitter:

Thad Young, Hansbrough, Jackson to Brooklyn
          Lopez to OKC
          Garnett, Fields to Minnesota (use Love TE on Fields)
          Perkins, Perry Jones to Toronto

(works in the trade machine)

We get a utility backup C (expiring this summer) who's an upgrade over any of our backups, and a decent wing prospect.
          Good idea. Hop Ujiri sees this and calls em up.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• So the blazers basically got Affalo for nothing. C'mon Masai, dude would've been perfect for the playoff run.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              So the blazers basically got Affalo for nothing. C'mon Masai, dude would've been perfect for the playoff run.
              Gave up two picks, but yeah. He was definitely attainable

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                So the blazers basically got Affalo for nothing. C'mon Masai, dude would've been perfect for the playoff run.
                Well, they gave up 2 picks and 3 players. Not exactly nothing. And the players they gave up, while all being bench players Portland could afford to give up, are all young. Don't think Denver would've had any interest in our deep bench garbage, and don't think Masai has much desire to trade a couple of picks away for a very probable rental.

Comment

• Ross and parts for Wilson Chandler?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    The dam is broken.

The trade floods are flowing.

Sessions for Miller.
                    Terrence Ross just breathed a huge sigh of relief, now that Andre "The Jet" Miller is out of the conference.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                      Ross and parts for Wilson Chandler?
                      if I hear one more person mention Wilson Chandler I swear to god I'm coming after them with a bazooka

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                        Ross and parts for Wilson Chandler?
                        Nuggets reportedly want 2 1st rounders for Chandler. They can go fuck themselves at that price.

Comment

• Wilson Chandler
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            doesn't separate them from the rest of the west, they definitely improved though.
                            But mortgaged the future,...

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                              if I hear one more person mention Wilson Chandler I swear to god I'm coming after them with a bazooka
                              Yeah, I'm still confused as to why people are so high on him. Is it just because he actually has the size of a SF? I don't know...

Comment

• So has Ross been traded yet?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X