Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    A guy gets told not to make a trade, and you think that's Masai? No no. Masai is the one who knocks... or ... tells... you get it.

I think (hope) he was joking

Comment

• At some point Philly is going to have to start actually getting some players, no?

Honestly, they're a disgrace to the NBA and I hope it blows up in their face a la Edmonton Oilers. Seeing this bullshit makes me kind of glad our tank never worked.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
        OKC apparently taking Enes Kanter instead of Brook Lopez.
        Good choice.

Better rebounder, can score on block, younger, no injury history.

Lopez is paid max, Thunder will have chance to match, and don't think Kanter will get max.

Lopez is a better shot blocker but Ibaka is there to back up Kanter.

I really like this move for OKC.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          So who plays PG for the Sixers now? wtf

And why the heck would a rebuilding team like the Sixers trade a young stud like MCW?
          He isn't a stud - except in fantasy if you're willing to throw FG% and TO.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            They got the Lakers pick

Top5 protected
            Still, why did they do that? MCW was pretty good.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• It's like Hinkie thinks that as long as they're rebuilding his job is safe, so he stays perpetually in rebuilding mode.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Why the hell did the Bucks do that trade? Can someone explain? And what happens with Reggie & Jennings in Detroit. This is getting confusing...
                Two PG lineup.

Should be good to see.

Comment

• Just catching up on the trade chatter.. so Miami got better (could be a tougher first round opponent for the Raps now). OKC should be better. Suns went from 5 PG's to 2.. and their starter is now Brandon Knight?? I thought they had a good executive, yikes.

Most underrated move is Houston getting McDaniels for basically free. And he's an RFA. That was the steal of the day.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Still, why did they do that? MCW was pretty good.
                    I'm not saying it was smart loool

But that's what they did
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I like mcw going to learn under Kidd

Comment

• Masai is saving his trading magic for the offseason

Comment

• So Milwaukee replaced Knight with Ennis and MCW. Could be a great trade, but could also completely backfire.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            A guy gets told not to make a trade, and you think that's Masai? No no. Masai is the one who knocks... or ... tells... you get it.

Damn... that was some powerful shit. Might start watching Breaking Bad now..

ogi wrote: View Post
                            I think (hope) he was joking
                            At the time? No. But I was just taught a valuable lesson by Joey and Walter.

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Two PG lineup.

Should be good to see.
                            I'm very intrigued but I'm wondering how they'll coexist. I guess if Jennings doesn't chuck, Jackson won't and vice versa.

Comment

• KJ Mcdaniels, what a steal

Comment

• Theres alota team gunnin for that 7 & 8 spot in the east. Heat, Pistons, Nets and Celtics got better. Pacers with PG back will be better. Damn, is this the best season in the history of professional sports or what?

and the probability Raps bounce in the first round was increased in a matter of a couple of hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X