No announcement yet.

Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need an Ibaka type player. Not sure there is another Ibaka in the league but hot damn would he fit this team well.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      I highly doubt Pacers trade West for Steamer and Ross. But if anyone were to make this trade it's Masai.
      Throw in a second rounder. Ross is the main piece in the deal obviously

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        This.

There isn't really any need, there is nothing out there
        I just want something to happen.

Raps don't play for another 3 days.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Luol Deng?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Throw in a second rounder. Ross is the main piece in the deal obviously
            that's the problem. ross for west basically.. pacers aren't tanking you know.

Comment

• Dragic just told the Suns there's no chance he'll re-sign so now they HAVE to move him. We shouldn't go after him, obviously, but he wants to go to big city teams like the Knicks or Lakers - who don't have much in the way of assets because all their future draft picks are spoken for or untradeable, and they don't have anything else worth mentioning. If we can somehow facilitate...

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                Dragic just told the Suns there's no chance he'll re-sign so now they HAVE to move him. We shouldn't go after him, obviously, but he wants to go to big city teams like the Knicks or Lakers - who don't have much in the way of assets because all their future draft picks are spoken for or untradeable, and they don't have anything else worth mentioning. If we can somehow facilitate...
                Felt like throwing something together while im working...

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mfpwj5w

Basically LAL gets Drag, PHX gets Vas + Ross (young player and a back up PG to fill the loss), Raps get NASH contract, Ennis, and we will take that HOU 2015 pick the lakers own for the privilege.

Next up we combine our 2015 plus that Hou 2015 for a SF

Comment

• The Rawth wrote: View Post
                  Luol Deng?
                  I would ttrade Ross for Deng in a heartbeat.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=k9an7xh

Don't know what picks would need to happen here, but think Faried and Chandler make the raps a better team. Afflalo works as well with different make weights, but I like chandler's size at the 3, demar staying at the 2.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                      http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=k9an7xh

Don't know what picks would need to happen here, but think Faried and Chandler make the raps a better team. Afflalo works as well with different make weights, but I like chandler's size at the 3, demar staying at the 2.
                      There is too much noise in that trade.. And we really need Amir for the playoff run. He does to many things that cant be learned in 2 months. I really like the idea of acquiring Chandler though. I think he and JJ would be a nice punch at SF. I just have no idea what it would take to get him. Maybe Masai still have a favor or two left in Denver

Comment

• On Sheridan Hoops he's speculating Masai to go after Nic Batum. I'm on my phone and cant post the link but it's there

Comment

• Jon32 wrote: View Post
                          On Sheridan Hoops he's speculating Masai to go after Nic Batum. I'm on my phone and cant post the link but it's there
                          I saw a rumour about it on hoopshype from shericanhoops, so I know what you're talking about. I'll look it up when I'm not on my phone.

Comment

• Jon32 wrote: View Post
                            On Sheridan Hoops he's speculating Masai to go after Nic Batum. I'm on my phone and cant post the link but it's there
                            Nic Batum doesn't look good right now. He's turned into a hybrid of James Johnson + Landry Fields' broken shot, only worse. He's shooting 37% FG and 27% on three's.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Maybe a change would help him...

Comment

• There's also a rumour of Blazers going for Wilson Chandler.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X