Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    The content may be speculation, but the tweet was real.
    Yes of course it was. I only had issue with the use of the word fact, which I feel implied that there's something tangible behind the tweet.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      You could work in Kings office
      Lol I would try that trade if cousins were available too, it wouldn't be crazy at all

Lowry, derozan for Westbrook, lamb
      Jv, fields, Ross, Knicks 1st, 2nd for cousins, casspi

Left with a lineup of, and the possibility of adding a 3rd star player the next 2 years with 18 mil in expirings, and still solid depth

Westbrook/ Vasquez
      Lamb/Williams
      Johnson/ casspi
      Patterson/ hansbrough
      Cousins/ Johnson

Imagine if that were possible, okc would likely be better off, and sac would get some good pieces to try and not fuck up again lol

Comment

• Why would MIA trade Deng?

Comment

• Houston wants Drag, PHX wants a player that could be an all-star, we need a big

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=nr79ryo

Houston: Drag
          PHX: Ross, Jason Terry (as filler)
          Rap. Dmo

What do you guys think?

Comment

• Hurricane_Herm wrote: View Post
            Houston wants Drag, PHX wants a player that could be an all-star, we need a big

Rap. Dmo

What do you guys think?
            I like that trade. But we have to get something back in the form of a SF. Say TJ Warren to the deal?
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              There's also an actual 2015 trade deadline

The rumour started with a fact. A real tweet, saying JV could be made available in return for a star calibre player.
              You said 'fact' and 'could' together. A REAL honest to goodness tweet hey? Well fuck me. I'm gonna tweet... To all the ladies... That I have a 9.5 inch cock then... Yep, turns out that's a fact ladies.

And even if that part was a fact (it isn't), then the cousins component is made up.

Yes, where there's smoke there can be fire. I guess a lot of us are saying, that not only is there no fire, but there's no smoke either.

Comment

Rap. Dmo

What do you guys think?
                Ross for DMo is pretty underwhelming.. For big men, we need any combination of rebounding, rim protection and post defense. DMo doesn't really help.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                  And even if that part was a fact (it isn't)
                  Your name shouldn't be big boi

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Who wants him
                    Hopefully not Masai.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Rap. Dmo

What do you guys think?
                      So who's that player that could be a "star?"
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Hopefully not Masai.
                        Key words are "minimal return".

TRex wrote: View Post
                        So who's that player that could be a "star?"
                        Ross lol

Comment

• I actually like Terrence Jones more. I know he is injured, but if we could get him without giving up Ross, I'm all for it. Maybe Bebe, and a future 2nd rounder to sweeten the deal?

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            Deng is an interesting one. A SF who can defend and hit the open 3. What's his contract like? I'm also assuming Miami would want more than just expirings.
                            Deng would be an excellent add if not too expensive. Good basketball IQ, plays in the context of the offence, even knows how to feed the post and can knock down the 3 if his man doubles.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Who wants him
                              Me.

Key is minimal return. Magic have lots of cap room. In fact, Magic have about $6M to reach the floor.

Raptors could send them Fields and cash for Harkless. Fields takes them up to the floor, Raptors pay most of his salary with $3M.

Harkless is still just 21 years of age despite this being his 3rd NBA season. He showed potential early but Orlando have kept trading for or drafting more wings (Harris, Gordon, Fournier, Oladipo, Gordon, Green). He is a very low risk, high reward player to pick up.

Comment

• I would trade Terrence Ross for Terrence Jones in a heartbeat. No way Hou trade for Ross though. Jones is a very good player. Ross is a player that Raps fans like to overrate but the reality is he's nothing more than a role player, borderline scrub.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X