X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magoon wrote: View Post
    Zo: two-time All-NBA, seven-time All-Star
    Mullin: four-time All-NBA, five-time All Star

The point being: Tony Parker is certainly comparable. And that's before you take into account that the Hall of Fame recognizes Euro honours as well, and Parker and Manu both have lots of Eurobasket honours too.

Like I said: Parker's a lock, Manu's borderline.
    Manu is a lock just like Parker.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I still wonder why Peja never made the HOF. Looking at the guys stats, he's very comparable to Manu. Yet he hasn't made it yet. Been 4 years guys.....
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• If you want to talk about HOF credentials, go start a thread in the "Lets NBA" forum. This thread is about the Raptors and the upcoming trade deadline.

Cheers

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Now this is a player that i would try and trade for. Don't think we have the assets to trade for a guy like this thouhg. Price is way too high lol.

Comment

• What does that mean? and who the hell is that? no time dealing w/ kids in this forum.

Cody - are you saying Peja is just as good as Manu?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

What does that mean? and who the hell is that?
              Goku

Ross and a 1st for Goku anyone?

Comment

• Is that some kind of a Japanese food or something? lol
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• it looks like James Franco....but back to trade discussion

Comment

• We get off track so quickly...
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

What does that mean? and who the hell is that? no time dealing w/ kids in this forum.

Cody - are you saying Peja is just as good as Manu?
                      Peja is my fave player. So I have a huge bias there. But stat and award wise, yes. If Manu makes it, Peja should too. I mean, they guy owns and shares 2 NBA records, was a All Star 3 times and had a 2nd team All NBA. Not to mention his Euroleague credits in 98. Guy was a stud.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

First of all, i just used Westbrook as an example. And yes i think he's an MVP caliber player. I've watched a lot of OKC games and sometimes i feel like he's the best player on the team.

Anyhow, all i'm saying is if you can get an MVP caliber player or a superstar player or whatever you want to call it for Lowry and DeRozan. You do it.

Would you trade Lowry and DeRozan for Westbrook?
                        No. I would trade Lowry and DeRozan for an MVP caliber player. I wouldn't trade them for Westbrook.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Peja is my fave player. So I have a huge bias there. But stat and award wise, yes. If Manu makes it, Peja should too. I mean, they guy owns and shares 2 NBA records, was a All Star 3 times and had a 2nd team All NBA. Not to mention his Euroleague credits in 98. Guy was a stud.
                          Manu/Parker get in as the offensive guards versions of a Parish/Rodman style hall of famers. There international success is a nice bonus but they are getting in for being borderline stars/stars on great teams that won alot.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            No. I would trade Lowry and DeRozan for an MVP caliber player. I wouldn't trade them for Westbrook.
                            Also, the clock on Westbrook leaving Toronto in free agency would literally start the moment he arrived via trade especially considering the weakness of of our roster post that trade

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              I still wonder why Peja never made the HOF. Looking at the guys stats, he's very comparable to Manu. Yet he hasn't made it yet. Been 4 years guys.....
                              One has to be retired for 5 years.

Comment

• Reggie Jackson turned down 4yrs/$48mm. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X