X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post
      JV!? I immediately do not trust Alex Kennedy as a source anymore....
      To be honest, JV and TR for Cousins makes sense, knowing how awful the situation with him and Kings organization is at the moment, it's beyond repair.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I was never that big on Sanders.

He blocks shots...but he gets bullied easily in the post and on the glass. His offence is nearly Reggie Evans-esque. His sense, both on and off the court, is pretty lacking.

I mean, it's a no-risk move if they bring him in to close out the year, but I wouldn't expect to see him make much of an impact.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          To be honest, JV and TR for Cousins makes sense, knowing how awful the situation with him and Kings organization is at the moment, it's beyond repair.
          I just don't understand if they are bringing in George Karl and knowing that Cousins wont fit his run and gun style, will Jv really be any better.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            I just don't understand if they are bringing in George Karl and knowing that Cousins wont fit his run and gun style, will Jv really be any better.
            Hey, it's Vivek.

Comment

JV + TR + 1st pick+ GV + Hayes for Cousins + Thompson

Comment

Hey now! How the mighty have fallen! In the space of a year and half Sanders has gone from ESPN's #45 overall ranked player right into the dumpster. I would pass. The Raptors already have a loose cannon in James Johnson and Sanders has been deep into a tailspin of epic proportions and has shown no signs of reversing.

Comment

Fuck. This Kennedy guy is spreading a bunch of rumours about a possible Jv move. I don't like it, I considered him untouchable
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Hard to know what actually has legs in the rumour mill.

"Rival execs...believe". Could be execs have asked about a package and Masai laughed in their faces when he heard what they were offering, which wasn't a star.

Few more days left...

Comment

I believe nothing when it comes to rumours and raptors.

Their front office is tiny and sealed tight.

Other execs might leak rumours but they would have an agenda for doing so and because masai mentioned names doesn't mean they are available - context. This isn't just about me being a citizen of valantownship. I don't believe anything raptor related in rumours anymore. Masai doesn't play the games that Colangelo did and masai doesn't have the leaks either.....remember how bitter ol' Dougie was when front office cleared?

Comment

ryanc123 wrote: View Post

Wow.

This would obviously depend on the star, but my initial reaction is wtf, that is a lot of contract control and upside to give away. We better be targeting someone pretty damn special.

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                          JV + TR + 1st pick+ GV + Hayes for Cousins + Thompson
                          to get Cousins...Sac is gonna want every asset we have..it'll be more like JV + TR + all the big expiring's (Amir, Fields, Hayes) + 1st rd pick(s) for Cousins + including that bucket Jason Thompson + Staukas

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            I believe nothing when it comes to rumours and raptors.

Their front office is tiny and sealed tight.
                            Lowry to the Knicks leaked all over the place, and were later confirmed by Masai and Lowry themselves.

Comment

for the record...getting Cousins here would be a bad idea...he's a monster Center (if not the best) but with a such a terrible attitude that he really won't mix on a team built on chemistry

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Wow.

This would obviously depend on the star, but my initial reaction is wtf, that is a lot of contract control and upside to give away. We better be targeting someone pretty damn special.
                                Ross, I understand, JV not sure if I do, unless Raptors land someone like Cousins. Then yeah, it makes sense... however, JV leaving the team without given a decent chance would be upsetting.

Comment

Working...
                                X