• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix got 3 first rounders.

MOAR POINT GUARDS INCOMING!!!!!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Dragic was mad because his minutes and usage were down. Suns ran the dual PG lineup last year and can still run it this year with Knight. Just need to sign a PG from FA
      Makes little sense, to me at least, for a team trying to hold on to a playoff spot to use both it's PG's minutes primarily in the starting unit and have the 2nd unit run by some D-League signee.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Makes little sense, to me at least, for a team trying to hold on to a playoff spot to use both it's PG's minutes primarily in the starting unit and have the 2nd unit run by some D-League signee.
        Seems to me it's a style thing. They really want to have two legit starting PGs in their main unit, to push hard all the time. Seems to be working; they've been overachieving going on two seasons now…

And I haven't been watching them too closely but I'm going to assume that they almost never sit both starting PGs at the same time.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Super impressed with OKC.

They did similar to Gay trade except they used even worse assets to do it.

You hear that Masai? Presti just called you a bitch.

Show him how it is done this summer!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Super impressed with OKC.

Must've hurt Masai's ego... even just a little bit.

Comment

• Looks like my dreams are coming true!!!
              First round exit!
              #FireCasey
              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• With keeping the 76ers in mind, at some point you have to start assembling an actual team. Can't keep trading young players for younger potential players. If you don't believe the young players you have will ever become the cornerstones required to be a title contender, why would you waste years and resources trying to assemble a team around them?

Sixers are 5 years away from being 5 years away.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  With keeping the 76ers in mind, at some point you have to start assembling an actual team. Can't keep trading young players for younger potential players. If you don't believe the young players you have will ever become the cornerstones required to be a title contender, why would you waste years and resources trying to assemble a team around them?

Sixers are 5 years away from being 5 years away.
                  Sixers are going to extremes....
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                    Players always play hard, but you really do have to question what the grand plan is here. You draft good young players, then turn around and trade them for draft picks, at what point are they going to actually try to build? What if Embiid doesn't work out, what if Saric is all hype? Do you just keep tanking until you get the next LeBron James? And if you surround him with inexperienced kids would you even know if you have the next LeBron?
                    I have to think that is what they are after. Only thing that makes sense to me.
                    Or at the very least, the next Allen Iverson. Or the Clippers with Blake Griffin. Look at what drafting him has done for that Franchise. EVERYTHING that they are is because of Blake Griffin.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Super impressed with OKC.

Best moves OKC has made in years, by far. They not only got quality players who fit their needs, the guys they got are young.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Seems the only guys that can play PG on Sixers may be Wroten or Richardson.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• At first i thought this was another case of the "haves" (as opposed to the "have nots") getting their way with Dragic going to his choice team, the Heat. But, other than the spare parts, the Heat have given 2 first round picks over the next 6 years with only the first one somewhat protected. Sure that's far off but they'll be coming due when wade and bosh are truly fading. That Lowry trade looks better and better.
                          Otherwise, it looks like the Nuggets are doing what they can to tank for next year and with the rest of the East getting stronger, it will be even tougher for the Knicks to crawl out of their whole. So....bring on the 2016 draft.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                            Looks like my dreams are coming true!!!
                            First round exit!
                            #FireCasey
                            why?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              why?
                              The faster he's out, the closer we are to a championship.
                              It's like removing cancer from the body
                              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Seems the only guys that can play PG on Sixers may be Wroten or Richardson.
                                I was just thinking that .. of all the PGs that moved around, they didn't pick one up .. can only help with the tank.

Comment

Working...
                                X