Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockbuster Tor-Den-Phx trade II

Tor gets- Faried, Gallinari, Plumlee, Ennis
    Den gets- Dragic & Green (PHX), Amir, Fields & Hayes (Tor)
    Phx gets- Afflalo, Chandler, Ross, Steamer

Tor gets Faried as starting PF, Plumlee to backup JV, Ennis to groom for the future & Gallo is the real steal here...complete buy low at the moment...he's getting better as he get the rust off from his injury and could easily return to pre-injury form, he's only 26. a more valuable replacement and upgrade to Ross...and thinking long term, his $12mil contract expires next season just in time for the 2016 FA when DD n JV need to be resigned & the KD free for all begins

Den wants someone to take JaVale & Gallo contracts and succeeds for one at least. Starts the rebuild by clearing $38mil and will have over $46mil off the books to start building around an absolute stud back-court of Lawson & Dragic.

Phx upgrades the hell outta there bench, cleaning up the backcourt and getting some role player shooters & wings for their playoff push.

some picks would have to move around but Tor would keep the Knicks 2016 1st as untouchable
    Last edited by RepTdot; Sat Feb 14, 2015, 03:24 PM.

Why would Denver do this deal without 2 first round picks- 2016 1st round ( denver/Knicks) and 2015 1st ( Phoenix). I believe Bebe has to be sent to Denver as well.

Comment

picks would definitely go Den's way but they'd have to live with the fact that the Knicks 2016 stays with us...they'd have to choose between that pick or losing our 1st, phx 1st, clearing $38mil and adding Dragic to pair with Lawson.

Comment

Dragic is for three months. 2 - 1st round picks from Phoenix and TO will be in the low 20s in this year draft. Faried is an energy guy, who can't score.

Prefer the following:

Can I have Tayshan Prince to play this season for the next available 2nd round+ Fields . Than TO trades hansborough + Steemer + Hayes + TO 2016 1st for Ennis + Plumlee+ Green

Comment

I like the PHX trade for ennis/plumlee/green by itself if thats's all we're giving up

Comment

Working...
          X