Thread: Anyone Watching the Nets game?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone Watching the Nets game?

Double OT. I want the Raptors to get the draft pick but I can't help but cheering for the Nets.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once you reach Max Level, you stop leveling

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe they should just forfeit the 8 spot, nobody wants it...
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Raptors Republic Superstar Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hurray for NJ for helping to nix that fix with the Cavs.

Take that Lebron/Stern.

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW ... I stop watching after the Bulls went up by 7 points in OT. I can't believe the Nets came back and won in double OT.

We're still alive fellas.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my god. I wonder what Rose is going to say or Noah? The Bulls have to be the cockiest team in the league with no reason to be cocky.

Oh and by the way, Hinrich almost had a triple double. Just thought it was an interesting stat line...

Raptors Republic Rookie bhattmagandhi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

OKAY THIS WHOLE DRAFT PICK THING IS REALLY BOTHERING ME!! It's a conditional pick between 2010-2015! So if we make the playoffs ANYTIME within the next 5 years, we lose the pick. IT'S AS GOOD AS GONE! So pleeeease get over it people!

If you're a real Raptors fan then you should WANT Amir, Jarrett, Sonny, DeMar, and Triano to get playoff experience! SO FORGET THAT LOUSY DRAFT PICK and cheer for TDOT to win as many games as possible!!

LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!

P.S. Bulls losing to the Nets at this crucial point in the season (and not even being banged up like Toronto is) clearly shows who deserves to make the playoffs more! LET'S HOPE WE CAN KICK THEIR ASSES ON SUNDAY!! GOGOGO RAPTORS!! lol
    Last edited by bhattmagandhi; Fri Apr 9th, 2010 at 11:20 PM.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope I was watching the Black Hawks beat the Avalanche.

One game left and Black Hawks are now tied with the Sharks for the best record in the WC with 111 points each

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote bhattmagandhi wrote: View Post
    OKAY THIS WHOLE DRAFT PICK THING IS REALLY BOTHERING ME!! It's a conditional pick between 2010-2015! So if we make the playoffs ANYTIME within the next 5 years, we lose the pick. IT'S AS GOOD AS GONE! So pleeeease get over it people!

If you're a real Raptors fan then you should WANT Amir, Jarrett, Sonny, DeMar, and Triano to get playoff experience! SO FORGET THAT LOUSY DRAFT PICK and cheer for TDOT to win as many games as possible!!

LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!

P.S. Bulls losing to the Nets at this crucial point in the season (and not even being banged up like Toronto is) clearly shows who deserves to make the playoffs more! LET'S HOPE WE CAN KICK THEIR ASSES ON SUNDAY!! GOGOGO RAPTORS!! lol
    The Raptors only lose the pick in the years between 2010 and 2014 and only the first year that they make the playoffs between 2010 and 2014. If they fail the make the playoffs in any year between 2010 and 2014 then the pick goes to the Heat in 2015 regardless of where the Raptors finish that year.

Raptors Republic All-Star brothersteve's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The Bulls team should have to wear paper bags over their heads until after the playoffs are over.
    The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Post Thanks / Like

Quote bhattmagandhi wrote: View Post

LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!

thankyou, for showing these dazed and confused people what they really should be cheering for.

Thread Information