No announcement yet.

Valanciunas and Ross on their way out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valanciunas and Ross on their way out?

So it appears that Masai Ujiri is now willing to trade and package both of them to land a star player we need to take us to the next level. Who fits that description of a star? Let me give you my thoughts... Marc Gasol, Serge Ibaka. Let the trade chatter begin!

No for Ibaka, but for an all star C , who is young an under control.
    1. cousins
    2. Drummond
    3. Kanter
    To me 4 years of Cousins for JV + Ross +fields + Hayes + 2015 - 1 st round and a 2017- 1st round pick for Cousins +Staukas+ Ben Mclemore.
    Hansborough + 2nd + Ennis + Plumlee.

Comment

I would definitely make some sort of offer, but I don't see it being done this year. Earliest this offseason, but more likely in a year trade talk heats up. Seams like other teams have better trade pieces tho.

Comment

Am I tripping or are there not 5 threads with the same title today o.O
        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
          Am I tripping or are there not 5 threads with the same title today o.O
          Toronto out: Terrence Ross, Jonas Valanciunas, Fields, Hayes, 2016 1st round pick
          Toronto in: Lamarcus Aldridge, Dorrel Wright
          Toronto signs DJ Kennedy

Why Raptors: The Raptors acquire a bonfide superstar in Aldridge who probably won't resign with the Blazers. LMA could really put the Raptors on top when it comes to playoff time, we also acquire a backup SF in Wright.

Why Blazers: They get two young starters to build around with in Ross and JV and our first round pick along with two expiring contract whom they use to sign either Paul Millsap in the offseason or some PF.

Raps Lineups
          Lowry/Vazquez
          DeRozan/Lou Will/DJ Kennedy
          JJ/Wright/Bruno
          LMA/2Pat
          Amir/Hansborough/Steisma/Bebe

Comment

I am tripping out

Comment

Marc Gasol is a free agent and Ibaka is not a superstar

Comment

Does anyone seriously think that Kanter is an upgrade over JV?
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I am tripping out
                  Welcome to Asperger's.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Welcome to Asperger's.
                    On one side I don't want the raptors to get an easy ride to the ECF so people won't be deceived by our roster and more specifically our coaches competence.

But on the other hand, making it to the ECF would be a huge Incentive I would believe - for some good players to sign with us during free agency..

30 more games to go!

Comment

On one side I don't want the raptors to get an easy ride to the ECF so people won't be deceived by our roster and more specifically our coaches competence.
                      And this, here, is the official Jumping of the Shark raptors Forum statement of the century.

A raptors fan.
                      doesn't want a trade to improve the team.
                      is afraid team might do so well, it will go to the ECF.
                      afraid the coach will get positive reviews for such a sad accomplishment
                      very worried teams might think toronto's roster might be good.

Wishes, dearly, to go back to 30 win seasons. its better there.
                      he feels safe.

Fin.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        And this, here, is the official Jumping of the Shark raptors Forum statement of the century.

A raptors fan.

he feels safe.

Fin.
                        Dude is on record saying that he's not really a raptor fan..... he said he would switch teams if JV leaves....so I'm not really surprised at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                          Does anyone seriously think that Kanter is an upgrade over JV?
                          Yes, if you're an idiot
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post

A raptors fan.

he feels safe.

Fin.
                            Haha xD

Ok let me explain..

If we go through the playoffs playing against Charlotte round 1
                            Washington round 2

I would be sad.. Because it would be pure deception that were a ECF team. We just match well against Washington and Charlotte sucks.. It would be a pure luck with regards to the standings.

Now if we beat chi/clev/ATL in a playoff series , I will tattoo Dwayne Casey name on my neck.

special1 wrote: View Post
                            Dude is on record saying that he's not really a raptor fan..... he said he would switch teams if JV leaves....so I'm not really surprised at all

If we choose Dwayne Casey and his inability to implement a defensive scheme which includes Shaquille O'neil aka JV. Then that's sad.
                            How did shaq play D on every team he played for?
                            Treat JV like shaq on defence or leave.

Comment

Valanciunas and Ross on their way out?

Haha xD

Ok let me explain..

If we go through the playoffs playing against Charlotte round 1
                              Washington round 2

I would be sad.. Because it would be pure deception that were a ECF team. We just match well against Washington and Charlotte sucks.. It would be a pure luck with regards to the standings.

Now if we beat chi/clev/ATL in a playoff series , I will tattoo Dwayne Casey name on my neck.

If we choose Dwayne Casey and his inability to implement a defensive scheme which includes Shaquille O'neil aka JV. Then that's sad.
                              How did shaq play D on every team he played for?
                              Treat JV like shaq on defence or leave.
                              Comparing Shaq and JV is crazy talk...

It's just so irrational...

I don't know what to say.

Shaq had over twice as man blocks per game as JV.... Shaq was also SUPER dominant offensively... That's why Shaq played in 4th quarters!

No wonder you act this way.... Calling for coaches head when the team is 36-17....

You really think JV = Shaq lols

Don't give me this "they equals defensively" crap... The two are nothing alike.....

Shaq knew how to use his size to intimidate and play effective defense. AND Shaq was almost unstoppable near the rim when he was younger and also in his prime ....dude also averaged almost 11 rebounds per game over his entire career.

Comment

Working...
                              X