No announcement yet.

Game #54: Toronto Raptors 105 - Atlanta Hawks 80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizards gonna lose probably, Bulls lose, Hawks lose. Been a good night. Cavs gonna win but they're versing the Wizards so yeah.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      We can't overlook anyone. We are capable of beating the whose who of the league, but we are also capable of losing to nobodies aka Lakers, Nets etc. We shouldn't look over anyone - play hard, play smart every game.
      All true, but I'm basing this on my instincts which have not failed me once.

Comment

• chicago down.

im flipped to the Cavs game now. good night for the raps, but it would be nice to see the wiz take out the cavs

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          chicago down.

im flipped to the Cavs game now. good night for the raps, but it would be nice to see the wiz take out the cavs
          Cavs are looking legit. No one wants em first round.

Comment

• not looking good

Comment

• nope. I think cleveland is the team to beat in the east.

but toronto can beat um.... with all hands on deck

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                As happy I am with this win, I kind of feel like the Raps are getting away with something.

Great win against a great team that played hard but just missed everything.
                Nahhh. How many layups and dunks did we miss? Amir and JV had a bunch of gimmes under the net that they missed. Also, we couldn't buy a 3 in the first half. Vasquez and Patterson were missing wide open looks. We also had 13 turnovers.

It's not like we were playing amazing while they just had bad luck. We were the better team. We caused them to have 23 turnovers. That's from our defense. This was a good and legit win.

Comment

• had to stop, listening to the Cavs announcers almost makes you wanna puke.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                    Hawks 5/25 from 3
                    This is not a normal game from them
                    But nuff respect to the raptors D, Casey had them ready
                    It's also not a "normal" game that we only get 8 FTs vs 21 for the Hawks.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                      Nahhh. How many layups and dunks did we miss? Amir and JV had a bunch of gimmes under the net that they missed. Also, we couldn't buy a 3 in the first half. Vasquez and Patterson were missing wide open looks. We also had 13 turnovers.

It's not like we were playing amazing while they just had bad luck. We were the better team. We caused them to have 23 turnovers. That's from our defense. This was a good and legit win.
                      If you walk into the conference leading teams building and whoop them by 25 it's always a legit win.

What I like most is the fire they came out with, this team did not like getting stomped by ATL earlier in the season.

I can't wait for the Warriors to come to town...
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• You know it's a bit sad but when we beat a team and people come around and say shit like, "but they were just missing shots they usually make" STFU! If we lost, we would say we suck....we weren't supposed to win. Why do we have double standards? Give credit where credit is due, we played well and were the better team tonight. They probably are the better team more often than not going by their record, but tonight we were the better team.

We played great defense, executed well, and pounded the rock (whatever the hell that means). We were the better team. No arguments.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          It's also not a "normal" game that we only get 8 FTs vs 21 for the Hawks.
                          Were also fortunate that Lou had a spectacular game.
                          Where would we be if he had a Terrance Ross night!?
                          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• The Raps-Cavs game will be interesting for sure.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              You know it's a bit sad but when we beat a team and people come around and say shit like, "but they were just missing shots they usually make" STFU! If we lost, we would say we suck....we weren't supposed to win. Why do we have double standards? Give credit where credit is due, we played well and were the better team tonight. They probably are the better team more often than not going by their record, but tonight we were the better team.

We played great defense, executed well, and pounded the rock (whatever the hell that means). We were the better team. No arguments.
                              If that's directed at me... I did give credit where credits due....

"Casey had them ready"

GG
                              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Hawks are 3-4 after that ridiculous 19 game winning streak. hmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X