"F*ck the dunk contest thread" is bugged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "F*ck the dunk contest thread" is bugged

Alright so I posted a response to the dunk contest thread in the "lets nba" section. The last page (Pg 8) seems to be tripping out for me. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same thing but It doesn't show my reply or any replies after. Like I can see all the responses, but after 007's post it seems to get cut off and the page is dis-proportioned. Let me know if you guys need screen shots

Looks normal to me.

Comment

Ya its messed for me as well. The Vine 007 posted at #152 seems to have messed up the formatting.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Ya its messed for me as well. The Vine 007 posted at #152 seems to have messed up the formatting.
        try to delete that post.

Comment

Lol literally just did. Had to use Tapatalk because the mod controls were glitched because of it.

Comment

Vine is a funny thing.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              Lol literally just did. Had to use Tapatalk because the mod controls were glitched because of it.

Comment

You guys are pussies.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                  You guys are pussies.

Comment

I'm sorry guys, I must have fucked up embedding the vine, never tried to do that before lol
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                      I'm sorry guys, I must have fucked up embedding the vine, never tried to do that before lol
                      Nah, I don't think it was anything you did. I remember embedding Tweets used to do that sometimes as well.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                        That's OK. Its nothing that a temporary ban can't fix.

Comment

Your avatar fits perfectly when you say something like that.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I laughed harder than I should have

Comment

Working...
                            X