X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny for M.I.P.?

not actually
    but kid is playing pretty far above expectations isn't he

I wonder he if could have made the Sophomore Team if he was playing like this before the All-Star break.

Comment

He played good, but the +/- is terrible

Comment

Lets see if he is going to be carrying that swagger to next season or if he was just a flash in the pan.

He should really teach his buddy (Demar) how to shoot because the kid is still clueless.

Comment

skiele wrote: View Post
          He played good, but the +/- is terrible
          His adjusted +/- is #2 on the team:
          http://basketballvalue.com/teamplaye...=DESC&team=TOR
          http://twitter.com/Liston

Comment

I think Demar is not a bad mid range shooter, just can't shoot from distance. Sonny for me has been a bright spot for the season of dissapointments. It's about time we develop our own players and have it work in our favour, keep up the good work Sonny!

Comment

Liston wrote: View Post
              His adjusted +/- is #2 on the team:
              http://basketballvalue.com/teamplaye...=DESC&team=TOR
              I mean yesterday

Comment

brakeman1 wrote: View Post
                I think Demar is not a bad mid range shooter, just can't shoot from distance. Sonny for me has been a bright spot for the season of dissapointments. It's about time we develop our own players and have it work in our favour, keep up the good work Sonny!
                Honestly, DeMar is getting paid over 1 million dollars to play a sport he loves and can't shoot? That's just a bulls**t excuse. Get into the gym and work on that jumpshot. I mean, I can't believe LeBron James, the "best" player in the league shoots 76% from the line? I mean, every pro should be shooting 90% from the line at least. THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE PAID TO DO!

Comment

Adrian wrote: View Post
                  Honestly, DeMar is getting paid over 1 million dollars to play a sport he loves and can't shoot? That's just a bulls**t excuse. Get into the gym and work on that jumpshot. I mean, I can't believe LeBron James, the "best" player in the league shoots 76% from the line? I mean, every pro should be shooting 90% from the line at least. THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE PAID TO DO!
                  shooting a free throw is a lot harder than it looks. for some guys, including myself find it way easier to pop an open 3 pointer than to make a free throw.

i don't know what it is, but, it's something about that line.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                    shooting a free throw is a lot harder than it looks. for some guys, including myself find it way easier to pop an open 3 pointer than to make a free throw.

i don't know what it is, but, it's something about that line.
                    I usually make about 7-10 free throws when I go shoot around, and I play only a handful of times a year. I know there's something more to it for some of these guys, but it really shouldn't be that hard. They've been playing their whole lives.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      I usually make about 7-10 free throws when I go shoot around, and I play only a handful of times a year. I know there's something more to it for some of these guys, but it really shouldn't be that hard. They've been playing their whole lives.
                      There's shooting free throws, and there's shooting free throws after defending, sprinting, and jumping for 20 mins. Unfortunately, the two aren't the same.

Comment

i shoot 20/20 , 14/20, 15/20 (with no annoying friend's shouting in your face)

when they shout for example: "O'neal style", "choker" , or anything funny... I shot from
                        10/20, 9/20, 11/20, and sadly once i shot..... 5/20 >_<

Its the pressure factor!!

Comment

Adrian wrote: View Post
                          only time will tell if he becomes a better shooter. Let's see what he adds next season with one under his belt. Demar is more of a scorer that shooter.

Comment

Working...
                          X