• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of those games...
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Did anyone else know this is how Houston plays?
      Houston doesn't make a team have 17 turnovers in 1 half or shoot 33%

Raptors playing absolutely terrible hopefully we never play like this again
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• This is our first game against the Rockets, right?

Next game at home on March 30. I want fucking revenge on these guys. The way the refs call a rockets game must be perplexing for any team that doesn't play them 4 times in a year.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
          Raptors have been playing well for 4 games straight. They weren't going to beat everyone going forward. But this game has nothing to do with Raptors cockiness, it's pretty obvious Houston's defense has been stifling. Beverley and Brewer have been pesky all game.

Raptors will bounce back against New Orleans. Anthony Davis and Ryan Anderson left early tonight so who knows if they'll play Monday
          It's not the result, but the way they're playing. ISO after ISO after ISO.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Turnover in the inbounds play wow

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Did anyone else know this is how Houston plays?
              Why do you think everyone hates them?
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Just get the starters out

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                  Nahhh you could say their offense was iffy. But their defense has been good. If we want to credit the Raptors for causing Atlanta to have 23 turnovers yesterday, then we gotta credit Houston for causing our 20+ turnovers.
                  Raptors didn't cause TO. Atlanta made TO. There is a difference. Raptors wasn't causing the Rocket TO they just made terrible passes. Rockets doubled and tripled the ball handler and then pucked off the desperation pass

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Raptors didn't cause TO. Atlanta made TO. There is a difference. Raptors wasn't causing the Rocket TO they just made terrible passes. Rockets doubled and tripled the ball handler and then pucked off the desperation pass
                    can't sum up every turnover in a game like that.

Comment

• Huh, JJ is now a center

Comment

• Put the starters away Casey. Your soldiers are wounded, save them for another day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        OG is our king

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          So how do you determine whether a team has good defense if you don't count opponent's turnovers? Just off how many points they score. To me, I felt like the Raptors good defense forced a lot of Atlanta's turnovers.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            can't sum up every turnover in a game like that.
                            Watch the game!e again lots of balls through fingers and between legs. Just like Houston today.

Comment

• No calls in our favor

Comment

• if this is how Houston games are always officiated its no wonder they've got a good record in the west.

Comment

Working...
                                X