Game #56: Toronto Raptors 97 - New Orleans Pelicans 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I want some Genoa Salami and Harvarti cheese.
    Throw some Aioli, cucumbers, mint and tomatoes on there and you've got yourself a damn good sandwich.

Sorry guys I've been somewhat starving myself because I'm going to an all you can eat buffet later and made myself hungry.

BUT IF THE RAPS LOSE WHILE DAVIS, HOLIDAY AND ANDERSON ARE ALL OUT I'LL BE SO MAD

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Don't get me started about analytics man
      Football analytics? Please. Numbers, players trackers and bunch of geeks changed this sport for the better. It's more competitive and more interesting to watch. Can't say same about the NBA though.. not yet.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Football analytics? Please. Numbers, players trackers and bunch of geeks changed this sport for the better. It's more competitive and more interesting to watch. Can't say same about the NBA though.. not yet.
        My bad. Talking about the NBA.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Analytics are great. They are an incredibly useful tool, as long as you use them correctly. But in isolation without context they can be misleading. Last week if someone had said, wow Val is dead last in spot up defense, he must be a bad defender, they'd have been wrong, because our game plan is for him to stay home and contest. Which is why his rim protection numbers have improved.

I love Chuck but he's wrong. If he were to argue that people can focus too much on numbers without considering the bigger picture, that I could get behind. But he was pretty heated about Morey's tweet so he lost his cool. It's a stupid quote.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Analytics are great. They are an incredibly useful tool, as long as you use them correctly. But in isolation without context they can be misleading. Last week if someone had said, wow Val is dead last in spot up defense, he must be a bad defender, they'd have been wrong, because our game plan is for him to stay home and contest. Which is why his rim protection numbers have improved.

I love Chuck but he's wrong. If he were to argue that people can focus too much on numbers without considering the bigger picture, that I could get behind. But he was pretty heated about Morey's tweet so he lost his cool. It's a stupid quote.
            Chuck and Shaq are idiots.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              Chuck and Shaq are idiots.
              Chuck is a very good analyst. He has an old school mentality but he speaks a LOT of truth. Everyone is wrong sometimes.

Putting him in the same class as Shaq is silly, because Shaq is actually a moron.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Chuck is a very good analyst. He has an old school mentality but he speaks a LOT of truth. Everyone is wrong sometimes.

Putting him in the same class as Shaq is silly, because Shaq is actually a moron.
                Before Shaq joined, he was good. Now it seems like he's trying to out-idiot shaq.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

Hmm. How about time for Bebe? Or maybe Stiemsma?

It'll probably be Chuck though.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      with no 2pat we basically only have lowry as a 3 point threat and hes been absolutely garbage lately. this is gonna get ugly.
                      Solution is to run plays inside for JV and JJ.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        Hmm. How about time for Bebe? Or maybe Stiemsma?

It'll probably be Chuck though.
                        Hands-bro. He has a 3, and someone has to chuck them.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Don't get me started about analytics man
                          Threes and layups my man, threes and layups.

If you're MJ and Kobe do whatever the fuck you want but for like 99.9% of the guys in the NBA... threes and layups.
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• This sounds dumb, but they have to figure out a way to stop Ajinca. He owned Amir last game.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              This sounds dumb, but they have to figure out a way to stop Ajinca. He owned Amir last game.
                              Reading this makes me mad. Lol
                              OG is our king

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Ross, Lou and Quez aren't 3 point threats?
                                current ross? nope. lou? not really. but sure, vasquez is probably the next closest threat from downtown.

Comment

Working...
                                X